Up to date under 20's news.

K.A.I

Is there any websites that give you this information? just tried the official site and it's absolute murder trying to navigate it and get information regarding them.

More specifically it's for a fixtures list including the European development matches this season. I've been told the list is due out soon.

7 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Not sure when fixture list will be confirmed, all I know is we play Dumbarton in the challenge cup a week on Wednesday. 

Yeah I'll pop along to that but there's not even a mention of that on the official site (that I can see anyway)

I tried to follow them for any awy games in the East of Scotland a couple of seasons back but found the online information quite sketchy, I could find out which team they were due to play but not the location as these games are not normally played at the home grounds

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Is there any websites that give you this information? just tried the official site and it's absolute murder trying to navigate it and get information regarding them.

More specifically it's for a fixtures list including the European development matches this season. I've been told the list is due out soon.

I was on the website the other night, couldn't agree more about trying to find a needle in a haystack

3 minutes ago, Elfideldo said:

I believe details of fixtures until January will be announced soon. 

This weekend they travel to Holland for the Copa del Agatha, where they play Club Brigge and NEC Nijmegen in the group games.

Aye I seen that re this weekend Brugge etc. I would have liked to do that but Hibs at Ibrox is the only option.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I tagged you in a post the other day re the away games. Apparently we will be playing AC Milan home and away, Feyenoord away and Dynamo Moscow in Morrocco. I can't remember the others.

Feyenoord away would be a cracking.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

I tagged you in a post the other day re the away games. Apparently we will be playing AC Milan home and away, Feyenoord away and Dynamo Moscow in Morrocco. I can't remember the others.

Feyenoord away would be a cracking.

Aye I seen it but it was info I already knew anyway - I know the games that's lined up just don't know the dates.

Feyenoord wouldn't be anything mental lol - it would be played in a small stadium or training complex.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Aye I seen it but it was info I already knew anyway - I know the games that's lined up just don't know the dates.

Feyenoord wouldn't be anything mental lol - it would be played in a small stadium or training complex.

Well unless the SCF turned up.

I was more meaning for the trip to Holland rather than the football :lol: .

I'll probably do at least a couple of the trips. Already secured a hall pass.