Change of attitude

From rangers point of view class is always but expected. But watching that hibs game back if i was on that pitch I would have got handcuffed off for punching fuck out of that stokes and mcginn. 

It's all well saying we need to show class but pedro needs to cone out and say the ref was pish. Had a howler. 

The scummy hibs players showed nothing but hatred towards us and only jack showed the same back. 

No point in trying to extend the hand of friendship and being the bigger men. We need the club and players to show they are fighting for the fans against the hatred shown to ourselves by the whole of scottish football.

Daft wee scummy cunts throwing our players about and getting away with it. 

Sir Walter wouldn't have been 2 seconds telling them exactly how it is and the .media will never stand up for us. 

Fight fire with fire, absent board members and financial gurus aplenty. I want to see people fighting our corner. 

5 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

From rangers point of view class is always but expected. But watching that hibs game back if i was on that pitch I would have got handcuffed off for punching fuck out of that stokes and mcginn. 

It's all well saying we need to show class but pedro needs to cone out and say the ref was pish. Had a howler. 

The scummy hibs players showed nothing but hatred towards us and only jack showed the same back. 

No point in trying to extend the hand of friendship and being the bigger men. We need the club and players to show they are fighting for the fans against the hatred shown to ourselves by the whole of scottish football.

Daft wee scummy cunts throwing our players about and getting away with it. 

Sir Walter wouldn't have been 2 seconds telling them exactly how it is and the .media will never stand up for us. 

Fight fire with fire, absent board members and financial gurus aplenty. I want to see people fighting our corner. 

I agree with never extending the hand of friendship. If I was the Rangers chairman (providing there's not a rule against it) I wouldn't welcome any of their directors into our hospitality/box with any sort of welcome. Their opposition team would get the bare minimal requirement time to get into and out of the stadium and/or train and if I was the manager I wouldn't have ANY opposition manager in my office after the game for wine, tea or beer win, lose or draw.

and I'd let the world know exactly why.

That said, I don't think Walter would ever come out and accuse a ref of cheating or bias even if there's plenty times through the years he's thought it.... and this is where someone posts a link where he's done it and makes me look stupid :lol: 

It was a dreadful refereeing performance. But we need to move on and see what happens now. If this is a continual thing - and thats two games now where an opposition player has not been sent off and should have been - then I would maybe expect some words, but after two games its too soon.

22 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I agree with never extending the hand of friendship. If I was the Rangers chairman (providing there's not a rule against it) I wouldn't welcome any of their directors into our hospitality/box with any sort of welcome. Their opposition team would get the bare minimal requirement time to get into and out of the stadium and/or train and if I was the manager I wouldn't have ANY opposition manager in my office after the game for wine, tea or beer win, lose or draw.

That said, I don't think Walter would ever come out and accuse a ref of cheating or bias even if there's plenty times through the years he's thought it.... and this is where someone posts a link where he's done it and makes me look stupid :lol: 

I agree with this. The clubs attitude toward certain clubs should really have hardened over he last few years. No directors in box, no managers in our managers office, no fans allowed in early for "displays", no links to other clubs on Twitter, etc.

If it sounds petty, then fuck it. For their own weird reasons they can't handle us even existing. Our attitude should be that whilst we have no option but to be part of Scottish football, we are not here to make friends, or be a doormat for creeps to wipe their feet on. 

I would exclude many of the lower league clubs from that. 

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

I agree with this. The clubs attitude toward certain clubs should really have hardened over he last few years. No directors in box, no managers in our managers office, no fans allowed in early for "displays", no links to other clubs on Twitter, etc.

If it sounds petty, then fuck it. For their own weird reasons they can't handle us even existing. Our attitude should be that whilst we have no option but to be part of Scottish football, we are not here to make friendr,  or be a doormat for creeps to wipe their feet on. 

I woudl exclude many of the lower league clubs from that.

To be honest I meant to put this in my post. Most of the lower league clubs are no issue - they voted us back in and welcomed us with open arms. 

Especially teams like Dumbarton, Elgin, Annan, Peterhead and Queen's Park. 

They could show the big boys a thing or two in terms of hospitality and sporting integrity. 

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

It was a dreadful refereeing performance. But we need to move on and see what happens now. If this is a continual thing - and thats two games now where an opposition player has not been sent off and should have been - then I would maybe expect some words, but after two games its too soon.

To soon if we don't do something about that horror show yesterday it might just be the start.

inside Ibrox yesterday I 100% honestly feel we were cheated. Not because we got a man sent off forget that. The ref simply didn't apply the rules fairly. That's what am pissed off about and it wasn't just once

I feel like I have just written to dear deardrie

14 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

2 games? More like 5 years mate. Know what you mean but it's been going on a lot longer.

Hate saying this card coz we call them paranoid and conspiracy theorists but the facts are there. 

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

To be honest I meant to put this in my post. Most of the lower league clubs are no issue - they voted us back in and welcomed us with open arms. 

Especially teams like Dumbarton, Elgin, Annan, Peterhead and Queen's Park. 

They could show the big boys a thing or two in terms of hospitality and sporting integrity. 

I think Dunfermline conducted themselves well this last week also. 

2 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

2 games? More like 5 years mate. Know what you mean but it's been going on a lot longer.

Hate saying this card coz we call them paranoid and conspiracy theorists but the facts are there. 

it's not 5 years worth of refereeing decisions though - we have been our own worst enemy without the ref having to do anything. We just need to watch because I am not happy with the refereeing decisions in the last two games - Motherwell could easily have equalised against us last week with 11 men on the park. With Moult off it would have been harder.

If is becoming apparent there is bias then yes the club has to speak up - but at the moment is down to sheer refereeing incompetence.

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

I think Dunfermline conducted themselves well this last week also. 

Absolutely they did but I've no idea what sort of welcome (or apprehension) they gave us when we played them there - the clubs I listed I just had first hand experience of the way they dealt with us behind the scenes both with the club itself and our fans. Like above and beyond. But I agree Dunfermline conducted themselves well through the week. 

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

5 minutes ago, gsa said:

If it sounds petty, then fuck it. For their own weird reasons they can't handle us even existing. Our attitude should be that whilst we have no option but to be part of Scottish football, we are not here to make friendr,  or be a doormat for creeps to wipe their feet on. 

I woudl exclude many of the lower league clubs from that. 

I remember a boy I knew telling me he went with a team for a game at auchenhowie and said  they were treated like stars all day, food was amazing etc, he was with a shitey team like Raith rovers or something at the time. He was by no means a Rangers fan but said they were treated way beyond what they would of expected

Just now, cushynumber said:

it's not 5 years worth of refereeing decisions though - we have been our own worst enemy without the ref having to do anything. We just need to watch because I am not happy with the refereeing decisions in the last two games - Motherwell could easily have equalised against us last week with 11 men on the park. With Moult off it would have been harder.

If is becoming apparent there is bias then yes the club has to speak up - but at the moment is down to sheer refereeing incompetence.

Agreed mate, i was referring to the media bias as well.

It's almost like the are trying to keep us down.

The media painting us as the big bad monster can subconciously alter some peoples opinion agsinst us.

This all started when Black was kicked in the chest and it wasn't a sending off and since then we've been booted up and down every park since Div 3.

Would be interesting to see how many opponents have been sent off against us for fouls not kicking ball away etc and getting a 2nd yellow.

5 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I remember a boy I knew telling me he went with a team for a game at auchenhowie and said  they were treated like stars all day, food was amazing etc, he was with a shitey team like Raith rovers or something at the time. He was by no means a Rangers fan but said they were treated way beyond what they would of expected

That's good to hear. That's the way you'd want and expect rangers to behave. 

Even on the park there is no outwards hatred. Wee nacho, Ferguson, butcher, sounds or ricksen would have been all over them. 

Miller calls stokes stokesy. Bruno and cardoso dont know what the fuck is going on. Wallace is a shitebag. Dorrans has the passion but no stature. Rossiter is a wee boy and holts the height a shite.

The more you see the angrier you get but lets be honest going by the media reaction on both radio yesterday and the papers today (not sure about Sportscene I refuse to watch it) its billed as no more than a dramatic game so I would think pretty much that sod all is going to happen.

The only way we will ever get any form of justice is to win simple as that and I know some will say how can we when you see refereeing like yesterday. I know some of the new players will now  feel what its like to be in Scotland as a Rangers player and know that for every 50/50 ball 9 times out of ten they won't get the call in there favour. But winning will be the only to get it right up them and if we do go on a bit of a streak I truly believe Scottish football will implode.

5 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Even on the park there is no outwards hatred. Wee nacho, Ferguson, butcher, sounds or ricksen would have been all over them. 

Miller calls stokes stokesy. Bruno and cardoso dont know what the fuck is going on. Wallace is a shitebag. Dorrans has the passion but no stature. Rossiter is a wee boy and holts the height a shite.

Rossiter is a tough boy and he's extremely strong for his size.