Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Oxford English dictionary

dogs bark, but the caravans move on

PHRASE

proverb 

People (on RM) may make a fuss, but it won't change the situation.

Exactly, no matter how much certain 'fans' yell, the club keeps moving forward. What's your point?

Just now, K.A.I said:

Exactly - just one of many telling the truth. 

Thanks for having my cyber back tho. Love virtual hawners.

Isn't it like 5:45 on Saturday morning in Scotland? You're either an eejit, bad work hours, or in another country. Or just bananas.

Anyway, it's near midnight in Nebraska, I'm aff.

2 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

I'm not picking on him, he's just a bit sensitive.

I don't think forums are for him.

Not at all, I can take it - was only pointing out that I've praised him too recently when results were good which is only fair - but some folk like yourself sometimes only see what they want to see when it comes to having a go over someone's honest criticisms 

4 minutes ago, The Tavernator said:

Isn't it like 5:45 on Saturday morning in Scotland? You're either an eejit, bad work hours, or in another country. Or just bananas.

Anyway, it's near midnight in Nebraska, I'm aff.

I work 16-hour nightshifts. Dead end job but it pays the bills 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Not at all, I can take it - was only pointing out that I've praised him too recently when results were good which is only fair - but some folk like yourself sometimes only see what they want to see when it comes to having a go over someone's honest criticisms 

So you've praised the 'clown' when results were good, well done KAI. 

As far as I'm concerned the jury is still out on Pedro, he's had his share of disasterous results but on the other hand I can see he's identified our weaknesses and has tried to address them in the transfer window. I hope he and the team are given time and if progress is made then another couple of transfer windows to further strengthen the team.

You might not have a problem with the media twisting his words but I do and I'm more than happy seeing him having a dig at them. 

4 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

So you've praised the 'clown' when results were good, well done KAI. 

As far as I'm concerned the jury is still out on Pedro, he's had his share of disasterous results but on the other hand I can see he's identified our weaknesses and has tried to address them in the transfer window. I hope he and the team are given time and if progress is made then another couple of transfer windows to further strengthen the team.

You might not have a problem with the media twisting his words but I do and I'm more than happy seeing him having a dig at them. 

He's not tried to address our full back positions has he? That along with the centre halfs Kiernan and Wilson were the worst positions last season that needed something done to 

back to the first line, I note your sarcastic tone - I'm sure you would have more to say if I never praised him when it was merited - can't win when it comes to people like yourself. 

For someone who's meant to hate the media he sure gives them plenty ammo.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He's not tried to address our full back positions has he? That along with the centre halfs Kiernan and Wilson were the worst positions last season that needed something done to 

back to the first line, I note your sarcastic tone - I'm sure you would have more to say if I never praised him when it was merited - can't win when it comes to people like yourself. 

For someone who's meant to hate the media he sure gives them plenty ammo.

There is only so much he or any manager could do with the transfer budget he's been given, you might not agree but for me the spine of the team was the priority and he has strengthened the team in that department. To be fair to him the full backs weren't his signings, part of the reason why I believe if we can see progress throughout the season I would like to see him given further transfer funds.

I've no problem with criticism when merited or in fact the majority of your posts but as I said there are times when you appear to thrive on negativity. 

I think Pedro's come to hate the media in this country but don't reckon that was his position when he arrived.

2 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

There is only so much he or any manager could do with the transfer budget he's been given, you might not agree but for me the spine of the team was the priority and he has strengthened the team in that department. To be fair to him the full backs weren't his signings, part of the reason why I believe if we can see progress throughout the season I would like to see him given further transfer funds.

I've no problem with criticism when merited or in fact the majority of your posts but as I said there are times when you appear to thrive on negativity. 

I think Pedro's come to hate the media in this country but don't reckon that was his position when he arrived.

I agree he's bought relatively well so far Dalcio aside and assuming Pena gets match fit and he's no demons but him going after Walker while we need full-backs is inexcusable and might cost him his job 

11 hours ago, M0NTY said:

Liked it, basically everycunt can moan but the show goes on. Pedro knows the pressers are fulla shite anyway. Still hoping he comes good, doubt it mind you. Likeable guy and will always stand up for any manager against the media.

Fuck MOH, never plays for the jersey  but takes a wage from the club. Sickening.  Hope he breaks a shin.

Exactly this. Pedro has said nothing wrong here at all, M'OH has never shown any desire to play for our club, came here only for the best wage he'll ever earn and go through the motions, out of everycunt we've signed that's wrong in the last 5 years this cunt is top of the fucking list, of course he's scoring goals and looking like a player again, it was always going to happen as soon as he left us, he's a tarrier bastard and should never ever have been here to begin with. 

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I agree he's bought relatively well so far Dalcio aside and assuming Pena gets match fit and he's no demons but him going after Walker while we need full-backs is inexcusable and might cost him his job 

Its only inexcusable if he has the money and the right players are available, not sure if Walker is the answer but we also need creative players.

4 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Its only inexcusable if he has the money and the right players are available, not sure if Walker is the answer but we also need creative players.

Well there's a bit of 650k in there for Walker and not even a full back linked so you can work it out 

however we may be surprised and get a full back or two before the window closes - stranger things have happened 

Pedro is a lot of things to a lot of people,unfortunately he is not a Rangers manager,just another tolerated disastrous appointment who has many of us awaiting the inevitable.

It is then back to square one in our ever failing rebuilding process,although an injection of threatened investment would help us achieve rebuild.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Well there's a bit of 650k in there for Walker and not even a full back linked so you can work it out 

however we may be surprised and get a full back or two before the window closes - stranger things have happened 

No doubt we need strengthened in certain areas, though I think Tav and Wallace have it in them to do a job for us at fullbacks. We don't have a bottomless pit of money and as frustrating as it can be a little time and patience wouldn't go amiss imo. 

Maybe giving Pedro too much credit (probably am) but maybe he's trying a bit of mind games.

MOH was slated by many on here for being lazy and not looking like he was trying a leg (cracking proverb there) and looking like he'd rather be anywhere else plus contributing nothing and not delivering in a woeful team last year.

Pedro comes in and we can only assume there has continued to be an issue with his attitude. His background may or may not be a factor in his nonchalance. He goes back to St Johnstone and is banging them in as his team starts well.

Now today his new team play the taigs and all eyes will be on MOH. His old/current boss has publicly criticised his character and ability to play at a big club like Rangers. Would have been fairly easy to be a passive shitebag against them today. Now if he is, Pedro will have been proven right and MOH will be shown up as a spineless coward in front of the watching world. Maybe, just maybe, this is an attempt by Pedro to light a fire under him and will him on to an aggressive and clinical display against his bhoyhood heroes. His best ever game came playing on the counter attack against us at Ibrox. The game could be set up for him to do something similar today. As long as he isn't a shitebag.

5 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

No doubt we need strengthened in certain areas, though I think Tav and Wallace have it in them to do a job for us at fullbacks. We don't have a bottomless pit of money and as frustrating as it can be a little time and patience wouldn't go amiss imo. 

That's good and well but I can't fully get on board when I think it's the two worst areas of the park and we are spending what little we have on Jamie Walker or trying to 

and again time and patientce is good and well provided we see signs of progression but all we do is slump from bad result to the next bad result 

I can't get on board with that and make no apologies for it either 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That's good and well but I can't fully get on board when I think it's the two worst areas of the park and we are spending what little we have on Jamie Walker or trying to 

and again time and patientce is good and well provided we see signs of progression but all we do is slump from bad result to the next bad result 

I can't get on board with that and make no apologies for it either 

Could it be it's the worst areas of the park only because the team has been strengthened in other areas and the manager should be given more time and funds to build his own team?

The fullbacks weren't the biggest problem against Hearts, we lacked creativity in that game and Walker may help us in that department.

1 hour ago, The Tavernator said:

Exactly, no matter how much certain 'fans' yell, the club keeps moving forward. What's your point?

Just clearing up the meaning for those who failed to understand Pedro's point.  Trust that clarifies my point to your e atisfaction 

Great presser again by the Pedro.

Then we have the two facers in here moaning about him throwing MOH under a bus. The very same ones who were saying how shite he was, with me being one of his very few supporters. That guy took some OTT shit from many in here. 

Pedro was spot on! He couldn't do it for us. He couldn't do it under MW or Pedro. That's just the way it is. That jersey is just way too big for many. 

Then we had some loonball on snyde giving it, well it took McCoist and Hateley some time to get established. Like MOH could be another one of them ffs?! Now I seen something in the guy, but ffs, not anywhere near the calibre of one of them. Just grasping at straws by some, as their hatred for the man shines though.

We are not what we were and miles off the scum. Too many trying to do Pedro's job for him. 

The malcontents will remain that and no matter how successful Pedro is, they will still deny him. Just the way of it. If it was that useless loser in charge of the sheep as our manager, all fucking sorts of excuses would be getting made for his defeats. Because he is a Rangers man. Well the Rangers men at our club ain't doing so fucking well, but no matter, let's just deflect to the easy targets.

Time the malcontents accepted that little is changing on the park unril we get some significant investment to challenge the scum and a manager with the kudos to knock Brenda off the perch and that will never be that incoherent spineless sheep shagging fanny masqerading as a manager.

Fucking shameless!

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Great presser again by the Pedro.

Then we have the two facers in here moaning about him throwing MOH under a bus. The very same ones who were saying how shite he was, with me being one of his very few supporters. That guy took some OTT shit from many in here. 

Pedro was spot on! He couldn't do it for us. He couldn't do it under MW or Pedro. That's just the way it is. That jersey is just way too big for many. 

Then we had some loonball on snyde giving it, well it took McCoist and Hateley some time to get established. Like MOH could be another one of them ffs?! Now I seen something in the guy, but ffs, not anywhere near the calibre of one of them. Just grasping at straws by some, as their hatred for the man shines though.

We are not what we were and miles off the scum. Too many trying to do Pedro's job for him. 

The malcontents will remain that and no matter how successful Pedro is, they will still deny him. Just the way of it. If it was that useless loser in charge of the sheep as our manager, all fucking sorts of excuses would be getting made for his defeats. Because he is a Rangers man. Well the Rangers men at our club ain't doing so fucking well, but no matter, let's just deflect to the easy targets.

Time the malcontents accepted that little is changing on the park unril we get some significant investment to challenge the scum and a manager with the kudos to knock Brenda off the perch and that will never be that incoherent spineless sheep shagging fanny masqerading as a manager.

Fucking shameless!

Re MOH it's nothing to do with being two faced it's about maximising the value when it comes to selling him - how can we get top dollar and play a hand when Pedro is on record saying this? He's got personal and it could effect us financially 

it's totally different to fans on s forum discussing him - we don't dictate the market forces