What happened?

slimjim1690

4 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Compton removed the thread as he got out the wrong side of bed this morning, spilt his Pimms last night apparently.

the IRA one,? no I removed that. I was on last night and let it go cause its a Saturday night and I can understand the sentiment, but it just looked a bit much emblazoned across the forum on a Sunday morning. Particularly with a hangover.looks like I am now queer, a poof, a left winger (heaven forbid) and a party pooper

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

the IRA one,? no I removed that. I was on last night and let it go cause its a Saturday night and I can understand the sentiment, but it just looked a bit much emblazoned across the forum on a Sunday morning. Particularly with a hangover.looks like I am now queer, a poof, a left winger (heaven forbid) and a party pooper

Well, that's quite gay.

10 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Hold on a minute, you removed the thread because it "looked a bit much" on a Sunday, what does that even mean.

21 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Why not move it, instead of removing it?

25 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I never moved that one, in fact I dont actually know what topic your talking about, :lol: but its still part of a Rangers forum - just in the more political part.  It just sounds like keeping things tidy to me

I don't remember it much either, very vague in my memory.

I get that we need to be careful what we post but i don't think there was anything untoward in the F.T.IRA thread to have it deleted rather than moved.

Mayve we shoukd have a seperate sub-forum for cultural celebration threads:lol:

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I don't remember it much either, very vague in my memory.

I get that we need to be careful what we post but i don't think there was anything untoward in the F.T.IRA thread to have it deleted rather than moved.

Mayve we shoukd have a seperate sub-forum for cultural celebration threads:lol:

I didnt mention the content. But typically those threads have a shelf life which is limited to sobering up on a sunday. But hey, lets get all fucking self righteous cause a mod hides it 2 hours before it dies a natural death.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

I didnt mention the content. But typically those threads have a shelf life which is limited to sobering up on a sunday. But hey, lets get all fucking self righteous cause a mod hides it 2 hours before it dies a natural death.

You're not making any sense here mate, there are literally hundreds if not thousands of threads that end their shelf life but remain forever, why can't you just admit you made a James Hunt of this, and return the thread for a couple of days even, and let the rest of us enjoy it on a slow as fuck week.

48 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

See to be honest, my feeling towards the IRA are the same whether i am sober or drunk and i enjoy the music/parades more when sober.

@can you merge my match thread for the Dundee game with the other one, didn't realise RFCRobertson had started one. 

I for one think it is a great thing we have such a diverse team of admin and mods. With Compton being a transsexual Hilary supporter, gogzy being a ganja junkie and cushy being a homosexual they really help to include everyone on the forum.

2 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

You're not making any sense here mate, there are literally hundreds if not thousands of threads that end their shelf life but remain forever, why can't you just admit you made a James Hunt of this, and return the thread for a couple of days even, and let the rest of us enjoy it on a slow as fuck week.

A thread on fuck @bluepeter9 would never die out, in fact it would increase exponentially.

40 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Mods get a tough time in here but compared to Follow Follow they are like that alcay teacher wi the half bottle in his drawer who lets you get away with anything until the head teacher walks by.

The head teacher of this forum is a Canadian that used it to push his boring as fuck Canadian politics on everyone. Think he banged Lucy aswell and he had a wife 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The head teacher of this forum is a Canadian that used it to push his boring as fuck Canadian politics on everyone. Think he banged Lucy aswell and he had a wife 

Do you think he makes money off the site? Last I heard he was sitting on a yaucht with Lucy sucking his gooch.

Just now, A.T.G said:

Do you think he makes money off the site? Last I heard he was sitting on a yaucht with Lucy sucking his gooch.

Wouldn't have thought so, but I'm not in the know about things like that so who knows. 

He loved banning cunts. Think he'd drink once every few months and then would just come on here and ban entire threads of people