A PED LOSS

Ace

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, centenarystand said:

Cant mind the opposition but it was last season, MOH broke into the box at an angle from the main stand side  , beat a couple of players and look certain to score. The finishing touch was pathetic and kinda summed up everything about us.  Was just another wasted chance that day.

So far  i have pointed out twice on this forum now, Morelos and FFS i dont want to jinx him, he has now over scored for the amount of chances he has been presented with.

The media love this scenario, ex Rangers scoring for their new clubs. Maybe the old cliche is correct the famous jersey is just too heavy.  Nothing against MOH  but he never done it here when asked.

In my mind its cometh the hour cometh the man.

Step up Alfredo Morelos. 

This will be real deal...

motherwell last minute - would have put game to bed and he fucked it.  that moment I realised he was either gash or just didn't give a shit

3 things...

1. If he scored goals for us he wouldn't have been farmed out on loan - underperformed for both Warburton and Caixinha.

2. He is also quite hard to understand.

3. Gobbing off to the papers shows he not only lacks the mentality but also the class to play for our football club. 

MOH has been a bit if a fud with his comments. All pedro said was he wasnt in his plans. He didnt go into any specifics the way MOH has with comments about comnunication and training sessions. He is basically trying to make it look like PC doesnt know what he is doing.

MW the man who signed him did really rate him either, not as if he has ever been a first time regular. Plus i had to laugh at his comments about sessions not being demanding and doing extra fitness work. He obviously wasnt going to be at peak fitness as he wasnt playing any games, daft cunt.