A PED LOSS

Ace

On-loan St Johnstone ace Michael O’Halloran claims Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha lacks communication skills and his training sessions were ‘undemanding’

The Premiership Player of the Month was cast adrift by the Light Blues gaffer and told he wouldn't play for him again

MICHAEL O’HALLORAN has launched a bitter attack on Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha.

The on-loan St Johnstone ace was cast adrift by Caixinha and told he wouldn’t play for him again.

But O’Halloran hit back, claiming Caixinha lacks communication skills and his training sessions were ‘undemanding’.

He also revealed he learned he’d been axed by reading it in the papers.

Caixinha says he won’t have the frontman back because he’s not his type of player.

O’Halloran — named Premiership Player of the Month — said: “I know my position there now, it’s pretty clear. I got the news from the papers, I’ve not heard anything from the manager.

“You don’t get much out of him in terms of what he’s thinking. He was quite hard to understand.”

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1520934/michael-ohalloran-pedro-caixinha-Rangers-st-johnstone-blast/amp/

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Ace said:

“You don’t get much out of him in terms of what he’s thinking. He was quite hard to understand.”

Is it just me or does this sound like Pedro binned the thick cunts from the squad because they couldn't understand his tactics? Pedro comes across as intelligent in the way he speaks so I wouldn't be surprised.

Michael O’Halloran knew it was over before he left Ibrox and is now trying to save some face by slagging the manager. Michael O’Halloran should have tried harder to show he was worth the Rangers jersy and it is Pedros call if they are or not.

9 minutes ago, BlueMexican said:

Seems what he actually said had been twisted into a big introduction from the sun editor. Shock horror.

Pedro hates his attitude and desire so binned him. Next.

There's another story on the site with the full interview. Sounds like a guy in the huff that he was binned off. I'd recall the fucker and send him to the lower leagues to fester for the next 3 years.

Guest Lloyd72
6 minutes ago, ZZed said:

Michael O’Halloran knew it was over before he left Ibrox and is now trying to save some face by slagging the manager. Michael O’Halloran should have tried harder to show he was worth the Rangers jersy and it is Pedros call if they are or not.

According to him he never got a chance at Rangers

His sad  :taig:  face hardly cracked a smile from the minute he trudged into Ibrox,which was probably the last place he wanted to be.
Now you cannot knock the smile off it's :taig: face with an 8oz boxing glove.
Fuck off Mick as you never scored 'ONE FUCKIN GOAL' for us in the sp fuckin l. 

Cant mind the opposition but it was last season, MOH broke into the box at an angle from the main stand side  , beat a couple of players and look certain to score. The finishing touch was pathetic and kinda summed up everything about us.  Was just another wasted chance that day.

So far  i have pointed out twice on this forum now, Morelos and FFS i dont want to jinx him, he has now over scored for the amount of chances he has been presented with.

The media love this scenario, ex Rangers scoring for their new clubs. Maybe the old cliche is correct the famous jersey is just too heavy.  Nothing against MOH  but he never done it here when asked.

In my mind its cometh the hour cometh the man.

Step up Alfredo Morelos. 

This will be real deal...

Heard a wee bit of the interview on radio and to be fair the questions he was being asked we're loaded ones designed to get a certain response and cause a rift. You'll see the same when Pedro gets interviewed pre Dundee and the next day the headline will be how the two hate each etc.

Scum mHeida are stirring the pot between MOH and PC.

So Pedro lacks communication skills.  If you think that, why didn't you converse with him in Portuguese and test your own communication skills, Michael?

Still one language you did show your were fluent in in your time with us - body language.  You certainly made it perfectly clear throughout your time with us (under Warburton and Pedro) that you didn't want to play or be part of Rangers.