BlueMexican

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You write about the bheasts. You blog for the rebel.

Did you write " Moussa Dembele has admitted his frustration watching the Hoops’ ..."?

You should be barred from posting on here.

I do. I do.

Probably. I'm writing about 25 articles a day just now.

Why?

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You write about the bheasts. You blog for the rebel.

Did you write " Moussa Dembele has admitted his frustration watching the Hoops’ ..."?

Hoops ffs. Name for bheasts spoken by bheasts.

You should be barred from posting on here.

The bit about Cetic's proud European history got me .. no Rangers fan would write that ... a proud history that's included 17 charges since 2013 from UEFA, terrorist banners, IRA singing, dvds to UEFA for clarification on refs, diverted planes, stabbings, Palestine flags you name it

Cunt's a wrong in

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I do. I do.

Why?

As per my edited post.

You even now write about bheasts, calling them a name they and their sort call them.

Bheasts name as spoken by bheasts.

Makes you even lower than the snake you were before.

Hopefully admin will make you the martyr you want to be on here.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

The bit about Cetic's proud European history got me .. no Rangers fan would write that ... a proud history that's included 17 charges since 2013 from UEFA, terrorist banners, IRA singing, dvds to UEFA for clarification on refs, diverted planes, stabbings, Palestine flags you name it

Cunt's a wrong in

Curious why you'd be reading such stuff tbh, I'm paid to write it although I'm not sure 'proud European history' is one of mine tbh.

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Curious why you'd be reading such stuff tbh, I'm paid to write it although I'm not sure 'proud European history' is one of mine tbh.

Your name is attached to it. 

No Rangers fan would write positively about the tarriers for a living. So weird.

2 minutes ago, PRW. said:

No Rangers fan would write positively about the tarriers for a living. So weird.

Sometimes when you do things for a career, you have to try to be neutral and unbiased.

Referees being one case, journalists being another.

People calling for him to be banned from here on the back of this need to get a grip to be honest.

17 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I do. I do.

Why?

Answer me this.

If you were asked to write an evidence based blog or article by any of your employers on offensive/derogatory/abusive online conduct by Rangers supporters towards bheasts in the run up to Saturday's game would you accept the job? Where would you source your material?

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

Is it? Then I wrote it.

Not everything I write in these is my personal opinion. I've written stuff I completely disagree with but it's what I've been asked to write by my boss.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Sometimes when you do things for a career, you have to try to be neutral and unbiased.

Referees being one case, journalists being another.

People calling for him to be banned from here on the back of this need to get a grip to be honest.

How many referees or journalists post on football forums?

Answer me this.

If you were asked to write an evidence based blog or article by any of your employers on offensive/derogatory/abusive online conduct by Rangers supporters towards bheasts in the run up to Saturday's game would you accept the job? Where would you source your material?

It would take much more detail into how it would be presented - would there be an equivalent covering celtic fans/how would it be put across (us bad-them good)/what would be their threshold for offensive etc/would there be a positive follow-up - and what the intent of posting such an article would be.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Go in then...

And I'll expand on my point.

How many have apparently highlighted their allegiance to one team, post on that teams fans forums, but write in praise of their enemy?

I'd suggest 7 less than your last retort.

Just now, The Dude said:

It would take much more detail into how it would be presented - would there be an equivalent covering celtic fans/how would it be put across (us bad-them good)/what would be their threshold for offensive etc/would there be a positive follow-up - and what the intent of posting such an article would be.

Not a no then.

Enough said.

Anonymously or with their ID known, on their own team"s forums, whilst working for a rag that is despised by much of that fan base?

Who?

A shit load of our ex players write for that paper. Should hardly start a campaign to get them banned from Ibrox.

If anything, he should be applauded for not hiding on here. 

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Just the needy attention seeking ones. Least he posts instead of lurking. Only thing the cunt deserves credit for.

Tbf, I posted on here before I even thought about writing a blog or working as a 'journalist'. Why would I stop posting here because I fancied a career change?