I dont give a honk if we still win this, get the micky ficky to honk

GOAT

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

McKay Garner and Waghorn proved over time, they simply aren't cut out to be Rangers players. I have absolutely no problem with them gone. I'm surprised people are pining for any of them, to be honest. They will have (or had in the case of most) a slight bounce when they join another club, but i don't expect to see that continue as they weren't very good. I'm 100% supportive of Pedro getting shot of the lot. 

You missed my point.

While Rodgers is getting the best out of his squad, those who Pedro inherited and those he's brought in have struggled. Meanwhile, those who Pedro moved on are playing well.

All in, additional evidence that the guy is a dud.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, WeirFleckNRothen said:

You missed my point.

While Rodgers is getting the best out of his squad, those who Pedro inherited and those he's brought in have struggled. Meanwhile, those who Pedro moved on are playing well.

All in, additional evidence that the guy is a dud.

those he inherited were MINCE. Brenda took over a squad assembled for circa £20 Million. I think most of pedros buys are coming along nicely - some are excellent - and the ones he moved on are exactly my point.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

You claimed he was banished when it's bollocks. He wasn't part of the squad for the Progress game so didn't train with the squad.

Pedro's 'call' on McKay was partly forced by the player rejecting several new contract offers then asking to speak to Forest when they submitted a bid. Should we have just said no and kept him until the end of the season and lost him on a free? 

You said in-form and scoring. They aren't. Neither have scored in a month. By the same logic, Bruno Alves is in fine goal-scoring form for us.

Havent written an pro-celtic article for the Record I'm afraid. Unless claiming Lawwell resigned from the SPFL board to appease moonhowlers is 'pro-celtic' then you've got the wrong guy. 

McKay said "no human should be treated the way I was", for fuck's sake. :lol:

Yet, you're giving it "he wasn't in the squad, so didn't train". :lol:

You're fluent in shite.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

They hadn't won at Ibrox for 26 years. 

We had beat them every game that season, and they got a draw,, and maybe deserved more.

Red card may have changed it but still a shock result, Pedro's insistence in playing Miller never helped either.

So do we only use longer form (hadn't won in 26 years) when it suits the argument and ignore it when it doesn't (we'd beat Motherwell in every game that season)?

Does this mean the 1-1 draw at celtic Park under Murty was a 'shock' result? They'd beaten us in every game that season.

It's getting to the stage with the level of criticism being directed at Pedro that some are obviously, actively wanting him to fail. Its certainly coming across that way.

When you would rather be proven right on a forum than your team succeeed, you need to reevaluate your life choices

McKay said "no human should be treated the way I was", for fuck's sake. :lol:

Yet, you're giving it "he wasn't in the squad, so didn't train". :lol:

You're fluent in shite.

Aw poor wee Barrie. He was made to train away from his pals for literally a few days. I'm amazed the Court of Human Rights didn't take his case up if 'no human should be treated the way (he) was'. 

Did he ever detail his awful treatment at Stalag Auchenhowie? 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

So do we only use longer form (hadn't won in 26 years) when it suits the argument and ignore it when it doesn't (we'd beat Motherwell in every game that season)?

Does this mean the 1-1 draw at celtic Park under Murty was a 'shock' result? They'd beaten us in every game that season.

Motherwell hadn't beaten us twice in 16 years, sorry, we'll use that then, still a shock, regardless.

Yes, it was a shock.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

those he inherited were MINCE. Brenda took over a squad assembled for circa £20 Million. I think most of pedros buys are coming along nicely - some are excellent - and the ones he moved on are exactly my point.

"Coming along nicely"? :lol:

After being held twice over 90 minutes by a side who are are joint-bottom of the league, I believe your definition of "coming along nicely" may differ from mine.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

It's getting to the stage with the level of criticism being directed at Pedro that some are obviously, actively wanting him to fail. Its certainly coming across that way.

When you would rather be proven right on a forum that your team succeeed, you need to reevaluate your life choices

The quicker he is gone, the better. I wholeheartedly mean that and if you would like me to justify that using (many, many) bullet points for justification, I'll happily do that.

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

When you would rather be proven right on a forum that your team succeeed, you need to reevaluate your life choices

Myth.

1 minute ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

After being held twice over 90 minutes by a side who are are joint-bottom of the league, I believe your definition of "coming along nicely" may differ from mine.

And somehow they've taken both their points against the sides in second and third in the league. 

aye it definitely does. Morelos doesnt count? candieas doesnt count? Jack, Dorrans, Alves, Cardosa?

the worst player on the park was a hangover from MW  - Windass. Maybe pedro should have got rid of him when he punted Mckay, Waghorn et al - he is the same class.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Aw poor wee Barrie. He was made to train away from his pals for literally a few days. I'm amazed the Court of Human Rights didn't take his case up if 'no human should be treated the way (he) was'. 

Did he ever detail his awful treatment at Stalag Auchenhowie? 

I have no sympathy for Barrie, but given the scenario with O'Halloran, there's no smoke without fire.

I have no sympathy for Barrie, but given the scenario with O'Halloran, there's no smoke without fire.

The scenario with MOH? The guy is a lazy dick who put no effort in and pretty much finished his Rangers career when he no-showed a 20s game. Club tried to get rid over the summer and MOH wouldn't go for a penny less than he makes from his Rangers contract. 

Barrie McKay was offered several new deals (the last of which would make him one of the highest paid players at the club) and refused as he wanted to move  and made it clear that if there were any offers he wanted to be able to speak with them. He was prepared to see his deal out and leave on a free in the summer. Instead  Warbiola bought him and paid about as much as you'd expect to get for a winger with less than a year on his deal who his incredibly inconsistent. 

15 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Agreed MOH made reference to training methods as did McKay however is it not the case that Warburton had tapped up McKay before he left and that McKay will be on serious cash at Forest? In the real world of football what we spent was maybe 2/3 players look how many we signed. Personally I'd have spent that cash on Walker, McLean, Naismith and Moult. But that's just my opinion.

Just now, bob1873 said:

Agreed MOH made reference to training methods as did McKay however is it not the case that Warburton had tapped up McKay before he left and that McKay will be on serious cash at Forest? In the real world of football what we spent was maybe 2/3 players look how many we signed. Personally I'd have spent that cash on Walker, McLean, Naismith and Moult. But that's just my opinion.

I would have defo bought Moult, but when you see how fit some of our players are, I cant really complain re training. Even Pena didn't look like he was especially blowing out his arse - and was closing down their defenders right up till he got subbed.

Maybe McKay and MOH are just a wee bit delicate, and as pedro has said, he wants men.