I dont give a honk if we still win this, get the micky ficky to honk

GOAT

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

I would have defo bought Moult, but when you see how fit some of our players are, I cant really complain re training. Even Pena didn't look like he was especially blowing out his arse - and was closing down their defenders right up till he got subbed.

Maybe McKay and MOH are just a wee bit delicate, and as pedro has said, he wants men.

Several players who weren't chased have spoken publicly about training being challenging. Wonder why McKay and MOH would come out and contradict that after being binned. Just cant quite put my finger on it...

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, OhW said:

"It's getting to the stage with the level of criticism being directed at Pedro that some are obviously, actively wanting him to fail. Its certainly coming across that way."

I don't think that is true at all. There was that one guy who said he wants us to get beat on Saturday if it means that Pedro gets the chop. He was roundly slated.

"When you would rather be proven right on a forum than your team succeed, you need to reevaluate your life choices"

If you want to be proven right on a forum rather than see Rangers win its time to rethink dropping out of Uni?

certainly your choice of uni... and the course

16 hours ago, Jam_piece said:

You're the embarrassment. I want us to destroy they fenian bastards more than ever. Not just to get it right up they cunts, but to get it up cunts like you. 

b16fe4bc-4b67-4385-85c5-11d5a6be81e8.gif

I was upset last night ..i didnt mean what i typed , sincere apologies . 

2 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I think the reality is that our frustrations are heightened what Rodgers has done.

The tarriers took a risk and it has paid-off, big time. He's managed to attract players who probably wouldn't have entertained Scottish football before him - Sinclair & Dembele, for example - and compared to their forum under Deila, players like Armstrong & Rogic have excelled. As a result, they're 50-odd games unbeaten, domestically.

Meanwhile, we continue to struggle and those who left us - Waghorn, Garner, McKay & O'Halloran - are in-form and scoring goals.

Pedro's public treatment of O'Halloran, while I actually agree with him, was unprofessional beyond belief. That can only be detrimental to the rest of the squad.

Even McKay; banished to the under-20s and sold for peanuts. I don't agree with that.

You make a good point, Brenda is known down south and the bigger teams are probably quite happy to give him young players on loan and his pals down south will identify good young players to buy.

Pedro is an unknown, so any club in the UK will be sceptical about giving him players to bring on.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Several players who weren't chased have spoken publicly about training being challenging. Wonder why McKay and MOH would come out and contradict that after being binned. Just cant quite put my finger on it...

Probably doing light training with the kids because they were told to fuck off. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He was with the 20s for the first few days of their pre-season training because he WANTED to fuck off.

That too. 

He'll fade at Forest soon enough when it starts going wrong for the team. Haven't they lost two on the bounce? 

He'll start hiding then. 

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

It's getting to the stage with the level of criticism being directed at Pedro that some are obviously, actively wanting him to fail. Its certainly coming across that way.

Everything getting exaggerated and negative. The thing is the more the same people do this, the less you can take their lack of objectivity and balance seriously. It has got to the point that some posters are just negatively predictable so when they have a valid point I am taking them with a pinch of salt. I have seen some say it is ridiculous to say they want Rangers to loose, so they can stick the knife in, but they come across that way in almost every post. 

31 minutes ago, ZZed said:

Everything getting exaggerated and negative. The thing is the more the same people do this, the less you can take their lack of objectivity and balance seriously. It has got to the point that some posters are just negatively predictable so when they have a valid point I am taking them with a pinch of salt. I have seen some say it is ridiculous to say they want Rangers to loose, so they can stick the knife in, but they come across that way in almost every post. 

Where is Blue Avenger these days? I've missed him on my time off from the site.

:matron:

54 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

You make a good point, Brenda is known down south and the bigger teams are probably quite happy to give him young players on loan and his pals down south will identify good young players to buy.

Pedro is an unknown, so any club in the UK will be sceptical about giving him players to bring on.

Pedro doesn't help himself, either.

Telling the press that O'Halloran wasn't "his type of player", while he's still our player and ironically, scoring goals for St Johnstone en route to winning Player of the Month was embarrassing.

O'Halloran obviously responded, then Caixinha said he wouldn't discuss it in public.

What? You already did.

I dream of the Walter Smith days, honestly. Can you imagine Smith walking on to the park and winking after a scraping a draw against ten-man Partick Thistle?

I don't think anyone wants Pedro to fail

I just think if he's going to fail id rather he do it sooner rather than later and drag it out for a whole season

I'm not at the point that i think him failing is inevitable, but he's running out if time, which is already a very precious thing when you're Rangers manager

McCoist dragged on for far too long, Warburtons time seemed a hell of a lot longer than it actually was and Pedro's already worn us out

McCoist had to plan or philosophy 

Warburton supposedly had a philosophy, on paper anyway, but failed to implement it

Pedro has seemed to implement the changes and bring in the players he wants, he seems to have the run of things and almost has his philosophy in the players minds but its not working on the pitch and there in lies the problem, he just simply doesn't look like he's good enough, esp considering this is his team and his players and hed spent a lot of money on them

With MW we waited and waited to see his philosophy but Pedro I can see what he's trying to do but were just crossing our fingers hoping it will work when it's showing no signs of doing so

That said Saturday is the big test, if they hammer us by 3 or  more that will show we're still stagnant, a close game will show we've improved. But the fact is we need to be winning games against Patrick thistle etc, I know some folk that say they'll be happy not winning the league if we beat the tims 3 or 4 times but I certainly don't agree with that