Scotland v Slovakia

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, BazFez said:

Some turnaround this campaign. It's all you can ask with it being alive going into the last game.

Would relish a wee play-off against the failed statelet.

You are one sad little cunt. Am sure there's a child's arse waiting for you somewhere.

Struggled to break them down and were unlucky at times, but we got the break at the end.

Slovenia looks an even harder game, but they have even less chance of progressing, so may be less up for it.

All said Russia 2018 still looks a big ask.

Slovenia don't concede many in Home WC qualifiers.

Last one they let through was 552 minutes ago in March 2013 (since then...5 wins and 1 draw).

That includes games against Slovakia and England.

I'd imagine it'll be very difficult for Scotland to go to 'the well' again so soon after last night and put in the type of performance required.

I think we'd need Slovenia not to be fully at it and have some luck.

9 hours ago, BazFez said:

Some turnaround this campaign. It's all you can ask with it being alive going into the last game.

Would relish a wee play-off against the failed statelet.

Oh how I'll laugh. Set up to be another glorious Scottish failure even before a play off.:rofl:

1 hour ago, buster. said:

Slovenia don't concede many in Home WC qualifiers.

Last one they let through was 552 minutes ago in March 2013 (since then...5 wins and 1 draw).

That includes games against Slovakia and England.

I'd imagine it'll be very difficult for Scotland to go to 'the well' again so soon after last night and put in the type of performance required.

I think we'd need Slovenia not to be fully at it and have some luck.

Yup, I am beginning to think that late Kane goal at Hampden will be the one that does Scotland in.

31 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

Yup, I am beginning to think that late Kane goal at Hampden will be the one that does Scotland in.

Over a campaign teams like Scotland will have it's ups and downs but at the end you finish where you deserve.

The 'what if' talk may fill-up pundits columns and pubtalk but if over countless campaigns, it's nearly always the same, there is an obvious reason for it.

We have a chance on Sunday, I'd say it's odds against but then I thought it'd be a draw last night.

14 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

The ‘staunchers’ ? Very good.

fuck scotland, fuck the trannies, fuck their catalan flags (cringe) and fuck everycunt in this country that isn’t us.

Haven't seen a 'fuck' staunch rant in a bit.

Have all of you staunchers had a sense of humour bypass? 

Take a chill pill mate.