Protests?

BridgeIsBlue

51 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

It was the board that gave Ashley 3 million in order to get out of the retail deal, if anything that should give you an indication of how bad the deal must have been for Rangers.

It was to keep King and Murray out of court as they had made a cunt of it. 

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

funny how "real Ranger" can remember everyone who didn't say anything about the old board :lol:

there was maybe like 3 people in the world who weren't complaining about the board

Real Ranger and his pals live in a fantasy land where they think there was a contingent of Rangers fans rallying for Ashley and loving the previous board, this simply did not happen, 

@Real Ranger you are as delusional as the taigs and I'm serious when I say it, seek therapy

#hiredhands stay #hiredhands

the gravy still flows

56 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

You're another one who said  fuckall against the cunts who were raping Rangers but at the same you weren't slow in slating anyone who protested against them.

This board always said they would put money into the club and in return they will receive shares for their outlay, problem I have with them is the amount they've wasted already on funding managers who weren't up to the job.

Now it looks like they'll need to dig deep into their pockets to sort out their mess.

Did I show me all these positive posts on Ashley and the various boards ? King sucked you in deal with it blaming the posters who got it right just makes you look daft.

57 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

You're another one who said  fuckall against the cunts who were raping Rangers but at the same you weren't slow in slating anyone who protested against them.

This board always said they would put money into the club and in return they will receive shares for their outlay, problem I have with them is the amount they've wasted already on funding managers who weren't up to the job.

Now it looks like they'll need to dig deep into their pockets to sort out their mess.

So you've no issues with King failing to deliver on every promise made?

4 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

King didn't give him it, well he did but it wasn't his money, it was ours. 

That act alone proved the boycott achieved nothing 

100% 1.2 million was also from Retail and these mugs and blue pounders believed we were getting nothing.

13 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

funny how "real Ranger" can remember everyone who didn't say anything about the old board :lol:

there was maybe like 3 people in the world who weren't complaining about the board

Real Ranger and his pals live in a fantasy land where they think there was a contingent of Rangers fans rallying for Ashley and loving the previous board, this simply did not happen, 

@Real Ranger you are as delusional as the taigs and I'm serious when I say it, seek therapy

He like all the Guys who supported King they either thought you loved Ashley or supported the Taigs he could not see King was/is a crook he still cant, this board is not fit for purpose.

17 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

sat back and done fuck all :lol: what have you done? apart from sit in the house while your team was playing thinking "in staunch as fuck" for not being there, then capitulating when your pal King fucked it, says it all about the board and the boycotters when the highest praise they can give their heroes on the board is "they're not as bad as the worst board in our history". You are the definition of a surrender monkey and possibly a papist

I was there at Brechin and Ayr and Alloa watching us get played off the park in the freezing rain on wednesday nights while your lot sat outside Ibrox abusing Bears with their weans

so quit acting like the boycott, which took zero effort considering all you had to do to take part was not go and watch a shite Rangers team, was some noble act. All the boycott and putting King in place did was put us in the position we are now - fucking nowhere

Never boycotted the team. Missed one game at Ibrox and not through choice, didn't stop me from protesting though.

Sums you up claiming anyone who attended protests must have been involved in abusing Bears and weans, almost shameful as the idiots who did it.

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

He like all the Guys who supported King they either thought you loved Ashley or supported the Taigs he could not see King was/is a crook he still cant, this board is not fit for purpose.

aye they were baffled at the fact that some Rangers fans didn't want a convicted criminal in charge, we swapped 2 gangsters for a convicted tax cheat, after white and green then to Dave the criminal, you couldn't make it up and folk.wouldnt believe it if it wasn't true

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

Bollocks,  but there was around a dozen in here who deflected criticism away from the old regime, you being a prime example.

55 minutes ago, The Dude said:

IIRC Garrion - who are a wholly owned subsidiary - have had the contract since 2012 but sub-contracted G4S to provide the staff.

Ah, ok, thanks for that. didn't know that. Just noticed new stewards at my area and a different name on their jackets. 

7 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Can't say I'm happy with how things are at this moment in time, the board have fucked up, we're a shambles on the park and King and co are responsible. 

were you happy when King gave a taig 20k as i didnt see you complaining about it? what happened to you holding this board to the same standards you did the last?  

What happened to you 120 day review.

19 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Never boycotted the team. Missed one game at Ibrox and not through choice, didn't stop me from protesting though.

Sums you up claiming anyone who attended protests must have been involved in abusing Bears and weans, almost shameful as the idiots who did it.

I was at a few protest I posted Pictures if you look back did you ever?

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

You would have to show me all these posts?

This is where he goes quiet or diverts the thread. 

He trots out this line about people defending or promoting Ashley, Green etc all the time, yet for all these posts he remembers he can't even find one from one of the baddies to support his case.

He's a loonball.

6 minutes ago, The Beast said:

This is where he goes quiet or diverts the thread. 

He trots out this line about people defending or promoting Ashley, Green etc all the time, yet for all these posts he remembers he can't even find one from one of the baddies to support his case.

He's a loonball.

He's another Fantasist.

11 minutes ago, Smile said:

I was at a few protest I posted Pictures if you look back did you ever?

funnily enough so was I, was there the night of the Hearts debacle, was probably the angriest ive seen the Rangers support. I like most fans could see both sides of the argument and didn't see everything as black and white. 

Protests are fine but boycotting your club is something I cannot abide

6 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

funnily enough so was I, was there the night of the Hearts debacle, was probably the angriest ive seen the Rangers support. I like most fans could see both sides of the argument and didn't see everything as black and white. 

Protests are fine but boycotting your club is something I cannot abide

This time around nobody's going wanting boycottts. 

Me personally I never wanted them back then either.