Protests?

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Christ just protest then.

If absolute arseholes like Houston can get a few hundred people to stand outside the megastore then surely the people against this regime can do the same.

Why don't people try and get a few folk to protest themselves rather than asking others to do it for them?

7 hours ago, Redsox1 said:

I remember Sarver being interested before and getting hounded by the paid hands. Get the charlatans to say their shares are for sale and see who comes in.Its only the paid hands the push the no one wants us line. There will be takers.But then they will just come out with the " we will just end up with ashley / green type". They need to fuck off fast or we are done.Never mind 10 in a row.they could hit 20 at this rate.

Server who has taken Mallorca to the Spanish third division? 

If there are takers, where have they been over the last god knows how long?

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Protest to what end ? 

What do we want?

bettter results!

when do we want them?

now.

i suspect the board get that! What do you want to achieve? 

A reaction at least from the board. Some pressure on them. Media coverage that the fans are not happy with them.

At current I still get the impression that the general perception is that this board can do no wrong because they 'saved' us from Ashley.

Too many people who are high up in supporters clubs and shareholders who are in the pocket of the board, all yes men. 

I want change. Most fans, who normally don't have a voice want change a protest is their chance to voice their displeasure at the current job being done. 

How do you dislodge a board? When do they accept they're not doing an adequate job and it's time to step aside? Do fans just continue to turn up, clap their hands and go home after the game? How bad do things have to get before something is done? Anyone with half a brain can see this isn't working. Why let it get any worse? 

1 hour ago, Ryan_1 said:

A reaction at least from the board. Some pressure on them. Media coverage that the fans are not happy with them.

At current I still get the impression that the general perception is that this board can do no wrong because they 'saved' us from Ashley.

Too many people who are high up in supporters clubs and shareholders who are in the pocket of the board, all yes men. 

I want change. Most fans, who normally don't have a voice want change a protest is their chance to voice their displeasure at the current job being done. 

How do you dislodge a board? When do they accept they're not doing an adequate job and it's time to step aside? Do fans just continue to turn up, clap their hands and go home after the game? How bad do things have to get before something is done? Anyone with half a brain can see this isn't working. Why let it get any worse? 

But wanting board change for what? Some rich sugar daddy to play with the club? 

The issue as I see it is long term and structural and the board are slowly getting that fixed - a wee change of manager is highly unlikely to change the fact our return is going to take a good few seasons . I know that’s unpalatable but it’s also reality ( imho) 

20 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Regime change. 

They're not fit for purpose and need the bullet. 

Regime change to what? To Who? 

Our issues are long term and structural - this board is slowly fixing them - but it’s the work of seasons not weeks. 

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

But wanting board change for what? Some rich sugar daddy to play with the club? 

The issue as I see it is long term and structural and the board are slowly getting that fixed - a wee change of manager is highly unlikely to change the fact our return is going to take a good few seasons . I know that’s unpalatable but it’s also reality ( imho) 

I think everyone here would just settle for a board who are competent and have the ability to make decisions.

Their is zero inginuity, inspiration or intelligence in our boardroom currently.

Anyone can see that. 

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I think everyone here would just settle for a board who are competent and have the ability to make decisions.

Their is zero inginuity, inspiration or intelligence in our boardroom currently.

Anyone can see that. 

Everyone is an expert that’s not actually making the calls - like football management it’s so easy from the sidelines. 

7 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Regime change to what? To Who? 

Our issues are long term and structural - this board is slowly fixing them - but it’s the work of seasons not weeks. 

Show me evidence of them fixing it.

They have us in more debt and facing another rebuild with both players and staff which we simply can' afford so guess what...more debt 

Fixing fuck all, honestly you must be at the wind up here. The facts are right in front of you but as per usual you go against the grain to try to rile up Rangers fans. 

10 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Everyone is an expert that’s not actually making the calls - like football management it’s so easy from the sidelines. 

Not at all. Anyone with the slightest bit of business acumen can see this board are incomptent.

They have no plan or strategy.

Two successive rebuilds of our playing squad have ended in absolute failure, our PR department is a mess, they have no clear understanding of what fans want/deserve (see retail prices for latest release of Home kits) the list goes on and on and on.

But I suppose all of that isn’t true because I’m on “the sidelines” - we should just ignore it and continue to blindly follow on.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

They have us in more debt and facing another rebuild with both players and staff which we simply can' afford so guess what...more debt 

Fixing fuck all, honestly you must be at the wind up here. The facts are right in front of you but as per usual you go against the grain to try to rile up Rangers fans. 

Everything I have said for a long time is coming to pass - there is no short term fix - our issues don’t and won’t get fixed in a few weeks or months - I know patience is unpalatable to many, and many more don’t have the understanding to realise it’s a long term issue. 

Our board is competent - perhaps not stellar - and they have real issues communicating their plan but they are sorting issues out, albeit, slowly. 

7 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He reminds me of Chris Sutton, just says the most controversial thing he can regardless of whether it’s true or if even he believes it deep down.

“Slowly fixing” seems to be acceptable to him. This board are fixing fuck all and they’re taking a hell of a long time to even do that!

3 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

He reminds me of Chris Sutton, just says the most controversial thing he can regardless of whether it’s true or if even he believes it deep down.

“Slowly fixing” seems to be acceptable to him. This board are fixing fuck all and they’re taking a hell of a long time to even do that!

He wanted Pedro kept for the reason that “we can’t keep sacking managers every season” sums him up.

5 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Everything I have said for a long time is coming to pass - there is no short term fix - our issues don’t and won’t get fixed in a few weeks or months - I know patience is unpalatable to many, and many more don’t have the understanding to realise it’s a long term issue. 

Our board is competent - perhaps not stellar - and they have real issues communicating their plan but they are sorting issues out, albeit, slowly. 

Mate, what examples of slowly fixing are you even talking about? We're moving backwards again 

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

He wanted Pedro kept for the reason that “we can’t keep sacking managers every season” sums him up.

But he has patience don’t you know? He’s englightened.

Unlike the rest of us knuckle-draggers who are incapable of rational thought and spew our thoughts out incoherently. 

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Not at all. Anyone with the slightest bit of business acumen can see this board are incomptent.

They have no plan or strategy.

Two successive rebuilds of our playing squad have ended in absolute failure, our PR department is a mess, they have no clear understanding of what fans want/deserve (see retail prices for latest release of Home kits) the list goes on and on and on.

But I suppose all of that isn’t true because I’m on “the sidelines” - we should just ignore it and continue to blindly follow on.

I think anyone with ‘business acumen’ would not underestimate the issues faced by this board and would recognise the changes they are making - perhaps if we backed them instead of pressurising them and the team at every turn we would actually get there quicker - I actually think they have 2 faults - one is communication of there plan ( although they would get ripped if they admittted this is a multi season project - so they can’t win. There other fault is they are fans and reacted like fans with Pedro - a more pragmatic board might have said relax and take a couple of seasons to get it right - whilst doing our best in the interim.

Unril the fans, and the board, realise the time frame we are working to we are going to be our own worst enemies. 

I know it’s much easier to take the ‘every one can see ‘ what’s wrong approach and run with the herd but try thinking it through with your business acumen head on and realise the time frame and issues to overcome. 

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Unlike the rest of us knuckle-draggers who are incapable of rational thought and spew our thoughts out incoherently. 

He thinks he’s above anyone who doesnt want to linger in mediocrity under this board.

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I think anyone with ‘business acumen’ would not underestimate the issues faced by this board and would recognise the changes they are making - perhaps if we backed them instead of pressurising them and the team at every turn we would actually get there quicker - I actually think they have 2 faults - one is communication of there plan ( although they would get ripped if they admittted this is a multi season project - so they can’t win. There other fault is they are fans and reacted like fans with Pedro - a more pragmatic board might have said relax and take a couple of seasons to get it right - whilst doing our best in the interim.

Unril the fans, and the board, realise the time frame we are working to we are going to be our own worst enemies. 

I know it’s much easier to take the ‘every one can see ‘ what’s wrong approach and run with the herd but try thinking it through with your business acumen head on and realise the time frame and issues to overcome. 

Again tell us the changes they are making? Just answer that if nothing else 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Mate, what examples of slowly fixing are you even talking about? We're moving backwards again 

We only have just painted a DofF - he has only just got a scouting network in place - we have only just got the commercial deal sorted - we are slowly fixing the stadium issues - we have yet to fix the corporate mess. 

Mall these things will help us - the lack of scouting and football planning - our quick sacking of 2 managers - non of this is helpful. But as Walter once said - your only ever two defeats away from a crisis at Ibrox. 

5 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Pretty accurate assessment both of me and yourself!