Broadfoot.

tannerall

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Loyaleastend said:

You're not kidding mate,  the East end has a lot of Rangers fans,  ( and a lot of the  dumbos too  )    and the South side has tons of the  yahoo hordes. 

Glasgow has overall however been lost to the  yahoos, much as it pains me to say.

East End has Parkhead, South Side has Ibrox, I win.

Just now, Loyaleastend said:

You're not kidding mate,  the East end has a lot of Rangers fans,  ( and a lot of the  dumbos too  )    and the South side has tons of the  yahoo hordes. 

Glasgow has overall however been lost to the  yahoos, much as it pains me to say.

I moved to Ayrshire 13 years ago, theres well more taigs here now than there used to be, the whole countries going the same way by the looks of it

Just now, With Heart and Hand said:

Are you Gary McF he shite DJ? Or just another Timmy McPape?

Trust me I'm no a bead rattler also don't lie to yourself you've not been out your nut back in the day heed bobbin to his shite lol 

7 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

Steady on there plenty of us Southside none a that patter just too many taig schools rising hence they are buying the property but not lost to them yet :tu:

Players who get booked a lot tend to get targeted by opposition players in the hope they react and get sent off.  Broadfoot has tried to get a reaction from Jack and he took the bait it's as simply as that.  Three red cards suggest Jack is a liability.

7 hours ago, cushynumber said:

I'll be that cunt and say it - maybe that Broadfoot "get something from the game at any cost" attitude is what we are missing.

This. My first thought when it happened was that Broadfot is a winner, playing for his manager, desperate to get something out of the game. And ti worked. We don't have anyone with near that level of passion or cuteness. 

Two observations,
1) The goalkeeper kicks the ball out towards Broadfoot from the bye kick spot. From the angle I seen Broadfoot tackled the gers player in the box and brought him down. Now if the ball does not go out of the box then no penalty should be given as the ball is not in play and the bye-kick should have been retaken. Referee should have carded Broadfoot for unspostmanlike conduct because of the illegal tackle.
2) If the ball did go out of the box and the challenge brought it inside the box and the ref felt Broadfoot fouled the Rangers player he should give a penalty and show Broadfoot a red card as the last man back. This in turn would have saved Jack being sent off.