Junkies vs Rangers

Escobar

3 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Season ticket holder at Ibrox you paranoid idiot. 

Location Tenerife? Easy way to fix it is post a pic of your season ticket next to today's paper, with your name and Rangers number covered obviously. Then I will apologise for being a paranoid idiot.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Location Tenerife? Easy way to fix it is post a pic of your season ticket next to today's paper, with your name and Rangers number covered obviously. Then I will apologise for being a paranoid idiot.

I don't have todays paper, i haven't bought a rhag for almost 20 years. DM me your mobile number i will send the pics on no problem. 

6 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Rangers. Obviously. 

No, i really don't. 2 mentions in the space of a few weeks is not a lot at all. In fact, if you looked hard enough you will probably find loads of folk who mention him more than that on here. Thanks anyway. 

It wasn't obvious at all that you meant Rangers.

Very much the opposite in fact, McGinn is some player, much more a celtic player than Brown will ever be, i hope we sign him. That does not sound like you want him for Rangers.

Strange comment.

10 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Very much the opposite in fact, McGinn is some player, much more a celtic player than Brown will ever be, i hope we sign him. That does not sound like you want him for Rangers.

Strange comment.

Only someone who wants me to be a tim would read it the way it wasn't meant. 

14 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Strange comment.

He sent me the pics of his season tickets so can vouch for him mate.

15 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Only someone who wants me to be a tim would read it the way it wasn't meant. 

I couldn't give a fuck what you are tbh, you said he is more of a celtic player than Brown and you hoped 'we' signed him, who do you expect people to think you meant when it was celtic you mentioned?

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I couldn't give a fuck what you are tbh, you said he is more of a celtic player than Brown and you hoped 'we' signed him, who do you expect people to think you meant when it was celtic you mentioned?

Fuck up ffs. You've read it wrong and still digging like fuck. Let it go, you're boring the tits off me. 

2 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Fuck up ffs. You've read it wrong and still digging like fuck. Let it go, you're boring the tits off me. 

Why you replying then ya fucking retard?

Let's face it, plenty have been suspicious of you on here for a long time.

6 hours ago, Gustav said:

Pretty sure everyone knows that isn't real.

Pretty obvious a lot on here have never played the real thing & wouldn't recognise good players if they fell over them. Generally they think the likes of Tav, Fod & Windass are terrific.They all used to think the same about Halliday & Garner. The defence rests. 

Archived