Junkies vs Rangers

Escobar

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Some player though. No doubt about it. He's far more a celtic player than Scott Brown has ever been. Hope we try and get him. 

No one cares about your rancid club or your mongo captain. Honestly, how the fuck are you still on here? Blatant tarrier.

11 hours ago, Fredrick said:

Fods - 8 ; great saves to keep us in

tav - 7 ; dug in well against there wide players

alves - 6 ; horrible start but solid 2nd half

wilson - 8 ; strolled the game defended well

john - 8 ; coped well against boyle whos a whippit, also got forward well

mcrorie - 9 ; solid dug in battled like hell, after booking very professional on how he tackled

holt - 9 ; great build up play in both goals worked hard and got on top of mcginn and nullified his so called threat

windass - 10 ; superb goal and worked very well forwards and backwords i felt

miller - 3 ; contributed little then went off injured

morelos - 10 ; great skill to beat hanlon then smash goal , worked hos socks off and his link up play a delight, missed a sitter however gets us a winner regardless

bates - 7 ; came on steadied the ship at cleared everything at the back 

candieas - 2 ; thought had a poor game jogged back and left tav exposed too much and gave the ball away alot and never really got running at players

herrera - 2 ; didnt have a lot of time on park won us two fouls but never done anythinf else than that.

not a great performance at all against hivs but imo i think there a better side than aberdeen and to dig in at easter rd 1-0 down and come out wi 3 pts in this current climate il take that!!!!

Sorry to disagree but the 2 full backs were fucking awful.

Agree wi others about Candeias, he’s a squad player at best.

I have no words for Herrera.

Just now, ronniescu said:

Well said m8. I honestly canny be arsed trying to respond to these fkn weans that don't seem to uderstand the first thing about real football. Yet it doesn't seem to deter them fom spouting their embarrassing pish. Hey-ho.

What is 'real football'?

48 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Sorry to disagree but the 2 full backs were fucking awful.

Agree wi others about Candeias, he’s a squad player at best.

I have no words for Herrera.

I thought full backs done there best considering we were hemmed in, for me tav got no help from candaies which didnt help and this day and age all full backs want to attack so wingers etc have to help out and offered nothing a worse performance than jerome rothen 

12 hours ago, Fredrick said:

Fods - 8 ; great saves to keep us in

tav - 7 ; dug in well against there wide players

alves - 6 ; horrible start but solid 2nd half

wilson - 8 ; strolled the game defended well

john - 8 ; coped well against boyle whos a whippit, also got forward well

mcrorie - 9 ; solid dug in battled like hell, after booking very professional on how he tackled

holt - 9 ; great build up play in both goals worked hard and got on top of mcginn and nullified his so called threat

windass - 10 ; superb goal and worked very well forwards and backwords i felt

miller - 3 ; contributed little then went off injured

morelos - 10 ; great skill to beat hanlon then smash goal , worked hos socks off and his link up play a delight, missed a sitter however gets us a winner regardless

bates - 7 ; came on steadied the ship at cleared everything at the back 

candieas - 2 ; thought had a poor game jogged back and left tav exposed too much and gave the ball away alot and never really got running at players

herrera - 2 ; didnt have a lot of time on park won us two fouls but never done anythinf else than that.

not a great performance at all against hivs but imo i think there a better side than aberdeen and to dig in at easter rd 1-0 down and come out wi 3 pts in this current climate il take that!!!!

Windass and Morlos scored a great goal each, but 10 each for their overall performance is surly well over the top.

:confused:

2 hours ago, ronniescu said:

Well said m8. I honestly canny be arsed trying to respond to these fkn weans that don't seem to uderstand the first thing about real football. Yet it doesn't seem to deter them fom spouting their embarrassing pish. Hey-ho.

Aye?

I was a boot In the balls off of queens park first team when I was younger and I know that scoring 2 goals which was one more than our opposition means we win the game.

We need to.win. honestly fuck this nonsense about good football. Rangers play winning football that s all that matters 

4 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

thats a better one 

11 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Not my video but this was at full time this went on from the stands to the wee bridge. Well I think it was at FT.

Fucking love you 

5 hours ago, theweebluenose said:

The indignation when a decision goes in our favour compared to when it goes against us is astounding.

Up them!

Yip, certainly not even handed. If they’d have done a similar article on the back page when Thistle were denied a stone waller against sellick earlier in the season then maybe we would take them more seriously. But no, fleetingly mentioned then buried as per.

6 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Presumably you mean celtic when you say we?

You talk about Scott Brown a lot, few weeks ago it was his wages.

Rangers. Obviously. 

No, i really don't. 2 mentions in the space of a few weeks is not a lot at all. In fact, if you looked hard enough you will probably find loads of folk who mention him more than that on here. Thanks anyway. 

Archived