• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

So I was talking pish then.

My very first post and I make an arse of it :duh:

You capitulated too early.

Don't believe him unless he puts ...FACT! At the end off his post. 

Challenge everything and still don't give up, when finally outed for talking pish come on the next day stating your accounts been hacked by some cunt.

3 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

You capitulated too early.

Don't believe him unless he puts ...FACT! At the end off his post. 

Challenge everything and still don't give up, when finally outed for talking pish come on the next day stating your accounts been hacked by some cunt.

Thanks for the advice mate. I just assumed that my memory is every bit as bad as I think it is- mostly due to the vast amounts of MD 20/20 and or Buckie I consumed throughout the 90's :dance:

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Going by some info from the boardroom section (if true) don’t expect a new top anytime soon. 

The Puma deal ends this summer, we'll no longer be allowed to use Puma branded kits/training wear. Of course there's gonna be a new strip, don't really understand how folk can't figure that out. We could always do what Roma did and produce our own, non-branded, kits. 

If you're/they're talking about actually seeing a design soon-ish then use your head, it's bloody February. No kits are ever unveiled this early unless they're for the national teams, and those templates are rarely used for club teams (I think). 

55 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

The Puma deal ends this summer, we'll no longer be allowed to use Puma branded kits/training wear. Of course there's gonna be a new strip, don't really understand how folk can't figure that out. We could always do what Roma did and produce our own, non-branded, kits. 

If you're/they're talking about actually seeing a design soon-ish then use your head, it's bloody February. No kits are ever unveiled this early unless they're for the national teams, and those templates are rarely used for club teams (I think). 

The new merch deal was up for negotiation the day after the AGM. Why is it taking so long?? 

Considering the time scale it takes to get a new top up and running they are cutting it bloody close  

1 hour ago, MrMeeseeks said:

I wouldn't be that surprised if we went with Puma again.

18 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Well obviously cos that's how kit manufacturers make the strips.

You expecting each individual sports brand to make 200+ unique tops for every club across the world they provide for??

Of course not but they do have flagship clubs who get bespoke designs.