Murty & Holt Post Match Reaction

Laudrup1984

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

The guy is an absolute gentleman. Speaks so well and definitely has the class to be a Rangers manager. Really hope he does well.

Ditto; he has something, three wins over Aberdeen shows this.

If he can now take the team on a run and put a bit of distance between us and the sheep the plastics will be worried!!!! 

8 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

The guy is an absolute gentleman. Speaks so well and definitely has the class to be a Rangers manager. Really hope he does well.

From the tracked suited coach to Rangers manager, you can see he's growing into the role, and he is is an absolute gentleman.

8 minutes ago, Rupret said:

He is learning, but i like him, minds me of a young Walter Smith, I just wish he would get angry at times and call out the Bheast Scottish media

His job is to get a performance out the team, and with his quiet, nice polite way he seems to be able to do that, players respond to coaches who they understand and murty is clearly able to communicate to the players what he wants , suspect that was an issue with pedro.

33 minutes ago, Rupret said:

He is learning, but i like him, minds me of a young Walter Smith, I just wish he would get angry at times and call out the Bheast Scottish media

He treats the bastards a lot more civilly than they deserve to be treated. 

Walter could put them in their place when he was in the mood to.