mountaineer

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Much are the taps now? Must surely be a bit of a discount on the go considering not long left. 

Sports Direct will still be selling our tops next season and probably beyond. Who else will sell them if not SD, we can't afford to run the store at the stadium ourselves apparently.

They won't be going away, the deal will be renewed at a lower amount that wil remain "undisclosed".

9 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Sports Direct will still be selling our tops next season and probably beyond. Who else will sell them if not SD, we can't afford to run the store at the stadium ourselves apparently.

They won't be going away, the deal will be renewed at a lower amount that wil remain "undisclosed".

Going to be a new strip or will they retain this current one? Will have ended up being a decent purchase if we have it another season. 

3 hours ago, mountaineer said:

My grandson visited the " Superstore " today hoping to buy Rangers first team kit , he was looking for a Large shirt , None !!! , everything else , so just a wee pointer for people . very poor stock control in my opinion .   

Grandson, what's all that about, you're only 35 pal? 

3 hours ago, mountaineer said:

My grandson visited the " Superstore " today hoping to buy Rangers first team kit , he was looking for a Large shirt , None !!! , everything else , so just a wee pointer for people . very poor stock control in my opinion .   

We seem to have no interest in making money of merchandising after shouting about it being the Golden Goose as well.

41 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Grandson, what's all that about, you're only 35 pal? 

Hello my friend ,how is my Carrick pal , went through your old stamping ground on my way to Crosshill to a meeting last night .how are you getting on .take care buddy .