'It's not just physical' - Rangers midfielder may retire at end of season after injury troubles

Amato

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Fuck me I'm genuinely struggling to breathe

He's 31/32 years old and he has been shit for years. Kenny miller is 300 yr old and still gives 100% in every game. Explain why that would happen to Krancjar without him getting injured. Clue...itscin the title. 

8 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Which is a what problem? Psychological. Another sign of depression. Struggling to get motivated. 

A guy at the tail end of his career who has played at the very highest level and made an absolute fortune struggling for motivation doesn't mean he has depression ffs.

9 hours ago, Gustav said:

A guy at the tail end of his career who has played at the very highest level and made an absolute fortune struggling for motivation doesn't mean he has depression ffs.

It was more to do with his age, he should still have a couple of years of top level football in him, plus his hair do, shaving and not giving a fuck about what he looks like (a tramp {Fod} ) that made me say it. 

4 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

It was more to do with his age, he should still have a couple of years of top level football in him, plus his hair do, shaving and not giving a fuck about what he looks like (a tramp {Fod} ) that made me say it. 

:lol: 

6 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

What are you on about mate

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

That's all true. Also, I'm not saying he's definitely depressed, just he's showing signs of it. 

You cant say that someone has depression because you don't like their haircut and because they decided to grow a beard.

Just now, Gustav said:

You cant say that someone has depression because you don't like their haircut and because they decided to grow a beard.

I said hes showing signs. PS, did you miss the part when I said it was his own team mates who said that about his hair and shaving?

A suggestion I made a page or two ago that folk don't want to let go...

Probably middle children that struggle to deal with not getting enough attention from their mum when they were young. 

Why have you started to analyse people like this?

I don't mean this to sound disrespectful but you're too thick to do that. 

I said hes showing signs. PS, did you miss the part when I said it was his own team mates who said that about his hair and shaving?

You said that Foderingham said he dressed like a tramp without providing proof.

6 minutes ago, Gustav said:

You said that Foderingham said he dressed like a tramp without providing proof.

I can't be arsed looking for it. Its on RTV somewhere. It was either him or Tav. It was one of those one on one interviews. The presenter asked whoever it was who were spent the longest and shortest time getting ready. What I wrote was part of the answer. 

2 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I can't be arsed looking for it. Its on RTV somewhere. It was either him or Tav. It was one of those one on one interviews. The presenter asked whoever it was who were spent the longest and shortest time getting ready. What I wrote was part of the answer. 

Ignoring the blatant racism of this post, was the word tramp used?

Don't need to or want to. I'm not asking people to believe me, but if you're so interested in what was said, go look yourself. I've provided all the info to find it. 

You said that one of our black players called Kranjcar a tramp, you didn't give all the info.

4 minutes ago, Gustav said:

You said that one of our black players called Kranjcar a tramp, you didn't give all the info.

I said Fod or Tav (maybe even someone else) said it on RTV in one of those one on one interviews. What more info could I give? And I'm not going looking for it. 

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

I said Fod or Tav (maybe even someone else) said it on RTV in one of those one on one interviews. What more info could I give? And I'm not going looking for it. 

What player? What's the name of the programme the interview took part on? What date did it take place? How long was it?