'It's not just physical' - Rangers midfielder may retire at end of season after injury troubles

Amato

35 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Fuck sake. Really? :lol:

Some scouting network that.

Wasn't really covered well on here in the aftermath of MW leaving, guess it must have been missed amoungst the wailing and nashing of teeth. For me, it is one of the most shocking things about his appointment.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Amato said:

Read this headline on News Now and genuinely thought the story would be about Rossiter.

Anyway, Niko will consider retiring when his contract expires. Think he had already retired in his mind when he joined us unfortunately.

Niko had retired when he was at QPR

We just had a shocking management team that couldn't see that

4 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Get your contract ripped up and walk away and do the decent thing now,  you have had 18 months wages for very little in return,  that way everyone walks away happy. 

Thats the way it should be. Walk away without taking more money from the club  when we don't have much to spare. The way a real Rangers man would behave just like Super Al........ Oh wait a minute.

As others said about AM at the time, he was due the money so he held out for it. Niko has just done the same. Sticks in the throat though.

8 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Madness that he started that last old firm.

It should've been Pena.  Say what you will about the guy but his goals return was good.  Even now, only Windass and Morelos have scored more.  We were putting balls in the box and if Pena got on the end of one you never know.  Kranjcar was woeful and should've been off at halftime.

9 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

He's not even old, he just looks like he can't be fucked. Like he said, its not just physical. 

I genuinely believe he's having some psychological problems. Depression at least. He doesn't even get a hair cut, shave and if you listen to what some of the players say on RTV - dresses like a tramp. 

^ post of the year 

4 hours ago, They Gnu said:

Warburtons daughter was a client manager at the agency he signed players from, I believe Joey Garner changed agents and hey presto he’s a Rangers Player.

I still don't understand why we gave up on Jason Cummings after the Scottish Cup final and went after Joe Garner instead.  I accept the Hibs final was a calamity but it wasn't the fault of Jason Cummings.  It seems like we just gave up on him and pumped millions in to Garner and Herrera before coming full circle back to Cummings.  A complete waste of time and money.

5 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I still don't understand why we gave up on Jason Cummings after the Scottish Cup final and went after Joe Garner instead.  I accept the Hibs final was a calamity but it wasn't the fault of Jason Cummings.  It seems like we just gave up on him and pumped millions in to Garner and Herrera before coming full circle back to Cummings.  A complete waste of time and money.

Hibs would rather go bust than sell to us that’s why.

8 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Because Cummings wasn’t on Warburtons daughters agency’s books.

9 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

It should've been Pena.  Say what you will about the guy but his goals return was good.  Even now, only Windass and Morelos have scored more.  We were putting balls in the box and if Pena got on the end of one you never know.  Kranjcar was woeful and should've been off at halftime.

Niko stayed on far too long. That game has to go down as points dropped not one gained, and i think with him subbed we'd have won. We drew despite only having 10 men contributing.

Not like Murty to excessively delay his subs too...

19 hours ago, Gustav said:

:lol::lol: 

You are amazing.

The man himself said "IT'S NOT JUST PHYSICAL" 

What does that leave? Psychological. Everything I posted has been said appart from me saying he's depressed. I'm sure there's some councillors in here? Not getting hair cuts, not shaving, wearing fucked clothes. Are these not the first signs of depression!

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

The man himself said "IT'S NOT JUST PHYSICAL" 

What does that leave? Psychological. Everything I posted has been said appart from me saying he's depressed. I'm sure there's some councillors in here? Not getting hair cuts, not shaving, wearing fucked clothes. Are these not the first signs of depression!

You're arguably the most mentally deficient person I've ever come across tbf so if anyone can tell another person has psychological problems it would be you.

55 minutes ago, Gustav said:

You're arguably the most mentally deficient person I've ever come across tbf so if anyone can tell another person has psychological problems it would be you.

I just burst out laughing at work reading that and every cunt is staring at me like I'm a mad man. Him and KingKirk's posts have been different class recently. 

7 hours ago, Gustav said:

He said ITS NOT PHYSICAL. What does that leave? There's only one answer by the way.