Superscoreboard

tenners bet a celtic fan will come on tonight

" told yee torres signing for celtic 5 year deal.."

mate he signed for liverpool last week...

" naah were buying out his liverpool contract and paying 40million for him aswell gonna be a great signing "

I know, imagine starting up bullshit rumours... what they like! :rolleyes:

tenners bet a celtic fan will come on tonight

" told yee torres signing for celtic 5 year deal.."

mate he signed for liverpool last week...

" naah were buying out his liverpool contract and paying 40million for him aswell gonna be a great signing "

I'll take you up on that tenner bet doh

I can't deny I fkn love the phone in. I always start on Clyde then move over to Big Roughie on Real Radio for the last half hour.

Does real radio phone in start tonight also?

just checked the Real site yes they're back tonight they are more fun ,the Clyde lot can take themselves a bit too seriously at times

I find the phone-ins are always worth a listen. You get little tid bitys of information that sometimes you need to wait the next day for to find in the papers or on the interweb.

Woohoo, Roll on 6 o'clock. I might even have my dinner early so I'm prepared and ready to concentrate when we go live! LMAO :lol:

Always good for a laugh. :D

I remember one caller getting laid into Keevins it was brilliant...you know how Hugh just cuts people off and tells them they are wrong without giving them the chance to answer.. the caller went at him like someone trained to nail politicians and not let them off the hook..first time I have heard the rhecord writer speechless

Always good for a laugh. :D

I remember one caller getting laid into Keevins it was brilliant...you know how Hugh just cuts people off and tells them they are wrong without giving them the chance to answer.. the caller went at him like someone trained to nail politicians and not let them off the hook..first time I have heard the rhecord writer speechless

:lol: Its always good to hear them getting a doing!!

The monster thread has been re-discovered again btw.

I can't deny I fkn love the phone in. I always start on Clyde then move over to Big Roughie on Real Radio for the last half hour.

Does real radio phone in start tonight also?

just checked the Real site yes they're back tonight they are more fun ,the Clyde lot can take themselves a bit too seriously at times

That's a good point. You do get more laughs from RR.