Follow Rangers Shareholders Limited

Virtuoso

3 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

That’s a noble aim but they cannot guarantee being able to purchase shares with the money whilst we remain unlisted. It’s difficult currently trying to find a buyer for £100k of shares as the base is illiquid. Trying to find somebody to sell £60 of shares will be impossible. 

One of the group's main aims is to get us listed mate.

Am I reading this and understanding it correctly,you pay £30 initially to join and you need someone to propose or second you and if you don’t have someone to basically vouch for you it then goes to some sort of panel that will then decide whether they will accept your £30 later rising to £90 for you to join this fans group?

32 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Am I reading this and understanding it correctly,you pay £30 initially to join and you need someone to propose or second you and if you don’t have someone to basically vouch for you it then goes to some sort of panel that will then decide whether they will accept your £30 later rising to £90 for you to join this fans group?

It's £30 to enrol. The vouching system is to stop bheast infiltration, or people who join this kind of group to see what they can gain from it.

After that you can pay as little as a fiver a month. It depends how many shares YOU want to purchase.

I'm sure you'll be welcomed to the group. ??

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Screenshot_2018-04-17_at_15_32.59_-_Edited.thumb.png.ffc116ac7d548816557c46c40c946287.png

Now dingwall has had his say folk should be even more reassured by the credibility and genuineness of the organisation and its intent.

Hahaha!!!

That from someone who banned all talk of an alternative supporters group (RF) until a merger with the RST was announced - then RF was the best thing since sliced loaf :sarcasm:

Irony is lost on that cunt.

2 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Hahaha!!!

That from someone who banned all talk of an alternative supporters group (RF) until a merger with the RST was announced - then RF was the best thing since sliced loaf :sarcasm:

Irony is lost on that cunt.

Has the news of the new group broken over on ££ yet?

1 hour ago, jim beam said:

You're not.

1 hour ago, thebooler said:

It's £30 to enrol. The vouching system is to stop bheast infiltration, or people who join this kind of group to see what they can gain from it.

After that you can pay as little as a fiver a month. It depends how many shares YOU want to purchase.

I'm sure you'll be welcomed to the group. ??

Ok cheers thanks for the reply.

4 hours ago, thebooler said:

Meaning they're always yours and always will be.

Regards your earlier question, it's in the Constitution that Follow Rangers will NEVER merge with anyone without 100% member backing.

So it's never going to happen.

As the new shares are in the company name not yours, you are actually at the mercy of the company to transfer them into your name in the event of leaving, what happens if the company decides to refuse? 

So it can happen, a vote to change the constitution then a vote to merge with c1872, 

Whether that is likely or not is another matter, the fact it is possible is something to remember, a while back people were claiming it couldn't happen to c1872 and Rangers first but it did happen in the end, people need to be aware that despite promises here it is possible in the future they may merge with c1872

Also if it does in fact happen as it is theoretically possible does that then make you a liar as you have said it is never going to happen? 

4 minutes ago, Mkane1981 said:

As the new shares are in the company name not yours, you are actually at the mercy of the company to transfer them into your name in the event of leaving, what happens if the company decides to refuse? 

So it can happen, a vote to change the constitution then a vote to merge with c1872, 

Whether that is likely or not is another matter, the fact it is possible is something to remember, a while back people were claiming it couldn't happen to c1872 and Rangers first but it did happen in the end, people need to be aware that despite promises here it is possible in the future they may merge with c1872

Also if it does in fact happen as it is theoretically possible does that then make you a liar as you have said it is never going to happen? 

The fact it's written down in black and white about what happens in the event of you leaving doesn't leave much room for them to screw you over regarding your shares. They're FCA regulated and they'd be fucked the first time they tried it.

With regards to the merger with RF and  the RST - yes we were told it could never happen due to how each entity was set up, but that was circumvented by using some loophole and legalise where the Marshalls (our esteemed SLO especially) claimed that it wasn't technically a merger :sarcasm: (fucking lying cunts the pair of them, but I digress...). Additionally, I can't ever recall RF having anything in writing regarding a future merger never taking place - it was only ever repeated word of mouth (I'll stand corrected on this btw).

The difference here is, it simply won't happen due to a number of factors, the first one being laid out clearly:

Follow Rangers is acutely aware of previous mistakes, particularly the RST/RF merger after promises were given that no merger would take place. To that end, the FR Constitution includes a binding assurance that there will be no merger with any other fan group without the agreement of 100% of members.

So unless 100% of the membership vote for it - it's never going to happen. Compare and contrast with RF where they used something like a 94% yes vote for merging - but with only 40 odd % of the membership actually voting. 

There's various other factors to consider as to why it will never happen, but they're for another day.

2 hours ago, Mkane1981 said:

It can't happen as long as I'm a member. It needs 100% support of the members.

9 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

So unless 100% of the membership vote for it - it's never going to happen. Compare and contrast with RF where they used something like a 94% yes vote for merging - but with only 40 odd % of the membership actually voting. 

There's various other factors to consider as to why it will never happen, but they're for another day.

But that bit that as you say is written down in black and white also has a loop hole

The constitution can be changed with a 2/3 majority vote, so that 100% vote requirement can be easily changed if 2/3 of members vote for it.

Look I am not against this I am just against things like this being poorly set up that allows such loop holes to exist, i am not anti follow Rangers or even anti c1872 I am however anti false claims, so even this organisation has loopholes that could allow it to merge with c1872 at some point down the line and it doesn't require 100% members to agree