Follow Rangers Shareholders Limited

Virtuoso

Nupe sorry not for me. Fan ownership is the last thing we need it doesn't matter if it's a VB project or the cretins in Club1872. 

VB should continue to do what they are great at which is defending the club, fans and exposing Bheasts and the Nat's for the poison they are.

Just my opinion. 

2 hours ago, backup said:

Club needs to return to private ownership, directors/investors may be more inclined to look after things in a more robust business like fashion. Keep fans away from the boardroom they are nothing but trouble, fans want shares buy a souvenir one. 

This groups for you then. Read the mission statement.

8 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Would you trust me if I told you this is exactly the type of group we've been needing mate?

I'm joining, as any shares I buy will be in my name forever.

Please read the information NB and at least give it a chance.

It WILL be a success FOR THE FANS.

Honestly mate, the last debacle over the RF/C1872 stuff plus the "loss" of everything I put into RFFF means I will not be joining or funding any so called fans group ever again.

PS - your opening line is exactly the same as the Marshall patter with the exception that you havent said I'm not a Rangers fan cos I ain't joined yet :whistle:

6 minutes ago, NamibianBear said:

Honestly mate, the last debacle over the RF/C1872 stuff plus the "loss" of everything I put into RFFF means I will not be joining or funding any so called fans group ever again.

PS - your opening line is exactly the same as the Marshall patter with the exception that you havent said I'm not a Rangers fan cos I ain't joined yet :whistle:

Lol. It's entirely up to the individual whether they join or not, and I fully understand people being a bit cautious.

As the group grows and moves forward, I'm sure thousands will join.

I can only afford a fiver a month but it'll be a fivers worth of shares that I'll always own, and be able to transfer to family.

I'm not joining to support Fan Ownership as I don't agree with it. I'm joining to see that our club is looked after and defended at every opportunity.

You'll also see that no member is allowed to accept gifts from the club, tickets, hospitality, directors box, etc.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

They very well may but until there is 100% transparency and every penny IS accounted for rather than will be then there will be questions.

100% as it should be.  Personally I'll be demanding that whether I put in or not.

2 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Gonna wait to see where the dust settles on this. Looks and sounds no too bad so far. Seems to be endorsed by some respected members but will hold off parting with any hard earned for a bit.

That's fair enough mate given the past recent history on fans fleecing their fellow fans.

I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised, and hopefully you'll eventually join.

Just now, thebooler said:

That's fair enough mate given the past recent history on fans fleecing their fellow fans.

I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised, and hopefully you'll eventually join.

Possibly. Will wait and see. Good luck with it all whoever is involved from here.

22 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Does every football club have all these wee groups? Or just ours?

Honestly think it's only us. People slate 1872 then come up with this. Unless it's one big group and not loads of wee groups and breakaways then it's just divisive imo

54 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I hope for one of the committee members sakes he has cleaned his Twitter account or else it will be an absolute frenzy for the filth & media & his life might become difficult sadly. 

Not sure why he's put his name to the coy, to be honest. Should have been someone with no net presence (in terms of identity) and previous posts.