Stevie G Shooting Session

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Keep tokin the crack pipe ffs.

The one thing he does have in him is a fucking fairy. He epitomises everything that is wrong with us.

A bit rich coming from you to be honest. 

Hes on 20+ goals this season, if a championship club comes in for him we should be demanding that as a minimum. He might not be worth that in your eyes but that’s the economics of a market. 

Look at Waghorn, went for £1m probably worth £7m/£8m now after 16 goals and however many assists. We could, and should, have got more for him. Another thing the taigs do better than us, talk up valuations to the extent that they’re almost met. 

6 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

A bit rich coming from you to be honest. 

Hes on 20+ goals this season, if a championship club comes in for him we should be demanding that as a minimum. He might not be worth that in your eyes but that’s the economics of a market. 

Look at Waghorn, went for £1m probably worth £7m/£8m now after 16 goals and however many assists. We could, and should, have got more for him. Another thing the taigs do better than us, talk up valuations to the extent that they’re almost met. 

I couldn’t believe this when I read it. But I googled him and he’s on 16 goals (only 1 was a penalty and that was today) and 11 assists for the season. The article claims they only paid £250K for him. What the fuck?!

It always infuriates when guys have a shiter of a season with us then leave and seemingly play well.

1 hour ago, BigDak said:

I couldn’t believe this when I read it. But I googled him and he’s on 16 goals (only 1 was a penalty and that was today) and 11 assists for the season. The article claims they only paid £250K for him. What the fuck?!

It always infuriates when guys have a shiter of a season with us then leave and seemingly play well.

We’ve a history of vastly under valuing our players, needs to change. 

2 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

It’s not a popular opinion on here but I think we have had some really good players in the last couple of years. The problem with many of them is that they don’t have the strength of character we need and they have mostly been led by managers who don’t know how to get them to man up. 

I think waghorn is a very very good player and he just went into his shell in the Top division and Warburton couldn’t get him out of it. 

What pleases me about Gerrard is he seems to know that the winning mentality is a pre-requisite for his players. I hope he can bring out the talent that exists in these shitebags but wether he can instil the strength of character they have lacked since coming into this league is a big question mark 

50 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

It’s not a popular opinion on here but I think we have had some really good players in the last couple of years. The problem with many of them is that they don’t have the strength of character we need and they have mostly been led by managers who don’t know how to get them to man up. 

I think waghorn is a very very good player and he just went into his shell in the Top division and Warburton couldn’t get him out of it. 

What pleases me about Gerrard is he seems to know that the winning mentality is a pre-requisite for his players. I hope he can bring out the talent that exists in these shitebags but wether he can instil the strength of character they have lacked since coming into this league is a big question mark 

Yeah I agree, hopefully Gerrard will get more out of our players. My overall point though was we’ve always vastly under valued players. We need a strong CEO and Marketing team who will change this.

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Yeah I agree, hopefully Gerrard will get more out of our players. My overall point though was we’ve always vastly under valued players. We need a strong CEO and Marketing team who will change this.

I absolutely agree. 

We as fans are bad for it too. Everyone is absolute dog shit according to many on here. We are often our own worst enemy. 

Our players are either Brian Laudrup or shite. There doesn’t seem to be an inbetween  

A compliant media would be nice but alas the SMSM are all fucking taigs and our players are all average while the scum are all world beaters. 

More like shooting season on Steven Gerrard from sections of the Scottish media 

just read Bill Leckies piece there and even though he makes some good points the hatred tone of the article is something else and something to behold  - unbelievable 

3 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

We have a history of buying shite and spineless shite at that.

Preston NE wanted Windass. Now being someone from Accrington Stanley, that's a step up.

He's scored 12 in the league plus 5 in the cup and considering the amount of time he spends hiding in  a game, I suppose it's not bad return. 

As for value, the market place determines the price, between the buyer and the seller. That's simply business. I don't see a plethora of clubs battering down the door to sign him. In fact I no longer see even one. Can't think why not?!

30 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

I absolutely agree. 

We as fans are bad for it too. Everyone is absolute dog shit according to many on here. We are often our own worst enemy. 

Our players are either Brian Laudrup or shite. There doesn’t seem to be an inbetween  

A compliant media would be nice but alas the SMSM are all fucking taigs and our players are all average while the scum are all world beaters. 

It's dead simples, match each of our players against their equivilent in the scum team. Now tell me which one of ours is better and the scum aint all that.

Answer on a postage stamp.

We are our own worst enemy for accepting shite. End of.

42 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

A fucking strong CEO and Marketing team?

We need to bring in quality. That what changes it ffs.

A thirty man squad, now tell me who's quality? This should fun, if not novel.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

More like shooting season on Steven Gerrard from sections of the Scottish media 

just read Bill Leckies piece there and even though he makes some good points the hatred tone of the article is something else and something to behold  - unbelievable 

What's he saying? 

7 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

A fucking strong CEO and Marketing team?

We need to bring in quality. That what changes it ffs.

A thirty man squad, now tell me who's quality? This should fun, if not novel.

Read what I wrote again, I said we under value our players. It doesn’t have to be that automatically a player is shite because he’s not worth £10m. 

You can under value something regardless of it’s true cost. Waghorn should’ve gone for more than £1m for example. That’s the point we are making. 

I don't see how this has any bearing on anything. I found the video quite annoying to be honest. Some great strikes, but they early are only showing the good ones.

Interesting to hear someone commenting on waghorn, I liked him, in the spl he just kept fluffing his chances, but to be honest he was the only one getting in the positions. Reckon we made a mistake in letting him go.