Travelling to Skopje thread

BEE

17 minutes ago, BEE said:

Not that it makes much of a difference but I assume they wee guys were Albanian? I heard much worse than what was on that video from the locals and police!

You should have videod it mate I did when on tour of the abuse of children going on and was let's just say put to the front line and hard drive deleted by authorities.

I could have exposed a lot but the news are only interested in what we do or do not.

The lad acted like a fud tbh but harmed nobody but as you say witnessed worse but 1 daft video now makes our fans look like racist twats when in reality it was just a moment of stupidity compared to what really goes on in these shit holes.

I'm not racist btw just some people choose what they want to see and hear thanks to media.

22 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

You should have videod it mate I did when on tour of the abuse of children going on and was let's just say put to the front line and hard drive deleted by authorities.

I could have exposed a lot but the news are only interested in what we do or do not.

The lad acted like a fud tbh but harmed nobody but as you say witnessed worse but 1 daft video now makes our fans look like racist twats when in reality it was just a moment of stupidity compared to what really goes on in these shit holes.

I'm not racist btw just some people choose what they want to see and hear thanks to media.

It wasn’t to the kids, was when asking about Shkupi/their Albanian fans in general.

The police and actual locals were very welcoming, the Shkupi fans were pricks.

Again, totally disagree with what the boy has done but pretty sure the fear he has from this will have taught him a lesson.

1 minute ago, FlippinEck said:

£304 return

You got a time machine too? Next game is not in Skopje incase you book.

7 hours ago, BEE said:

It wasn’t to the kids, was when asking about Shkupi/their Albanian fans in general.

The police and actual locals were very welcoming, the Shkupi fans were pricks.

Again, totally disagree with what the boy has done but pretty sure the fear he has from this will have taught him a lesson.

You got a time machine too? Next game is not in Skopje incase you book.

Wrong thread ??? unless Im going via Skopje ??