Travelling to Skopje thread

BEE

2 minutes ago, BEE said:

What a support, sticking it into your own fans. They wee cunts were trying to dip pockets. Won’t condone what he said but at the end of the day he was fucking mwi and done something daft, calm the fuck down.

He kinda stuck it to his own support when he decided to be a mongo on social media.

2 minutes ago, BEE said:

What a support, sticking it into your own fans. They wee cunts were trying to dip pockets. Won’t condone what he said but at the end of the day he was fucking mwi and done something daft, calm the fuck down.

I think it's more the fact the daft cunt filmed himself doing it then posted it online, no one would have known about it otherwise.

19 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

He kinda stuck it to his own support when he decided to be a mongo on social media.

His own support and the club.

It's a wet dream for the media here, and still people trying to defend the cunt, mental.

The guy being named on twitter by tarriers never filmed the video is what am saying. But people are happy enough to believe the tarriers on twitter just to make themselves look good online. 

Dont think it's right either, and don't know the boys involved. Just think it's harsh someone's name getting plastered about by tarriers is now being hung drawn and quartered by our own support without knowing for sure.

1 minute ago, BEE said:

I’m half jaked, will say shit I regret if keep on here. Don’t condone what he did but it’s easy to have a pop at someone from your keyboard back in Glasgow.

It's easy to have a pop at someone racially abusing weans anywhere tbh.

2 hours ago, ricksen_da_best said:

It's no the boy being plastered all over Twitter by the Tarriers that took the video. But he's been grassed by even our own support now. 

The wee mongo ‘Donn’ trying to act like some sort of hero and take the moral high ground. 

Wee spastic’s always posting shit about Lee Rigby and the Ibrox disaster

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

The wee mongo ‘Donn’ trying to act like some sort of hero and take the moral high ground. 

Aye he made his twitter private after getting pulled up on it. Same cunt that messaged Biton calling him a Zionist bastard who wasn't welcome at celtic Park.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Seen that. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence will see right through cunts like that. He's a hateful wee cretin who knows exactly what he's doing. He couldn't give a fuck about the wee kid in the video. As long as he can spread his hateful agenda he's happy.

4 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Seen that. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence will see right through cunts like that. He's a hateful wee cretin who knows exactly what he's doing. He couldn't give a fuck about the wee kid in the video. As long as he can spread his hateful agenda he's happy.

It’s unreal how offended he tries to make himself look when something bad gets done, despite his tweets

2 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Aye, any authenticity to his annoyance kinda goes out the window when his profile header literally mocks the deaths of 66 people.

Get it linked so can abuse him.

My Mrs is one of them and just text me saying she can’t get Rangers Cha Cha Cha out her head ? What a fucking life.

@Rfc52 - whos your man that was in district with us that posts on here? Met him.

1 minute ago, BEE said:

My Mrs is a pape and just text me saying she can’t get Rangers Cha Cha Cha out her head ? What a fucking life.

@Rfc52 - whos your man that was in district with us that posts on here? Met him.

When was this lol? I canae mind