Travelling to Skopje thread

BEE

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Just watched the video and although it was stupid i've heard much much worse and tbh I don't care 

Very true, but after what happened to the map the other day, this will snowball.

Just now, BEE said:

Nothing better than coming home to your mrs after a 7 day bender, heavy come down - heavy spoon, near greeting telling her she comes first before the football and you’re gonna square up and never do it again.

A week later in Croatia out my banger. What a fucking life boys. We’re on our way ??

Your nose rearranged again :lol: 

8 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

You sir, are a veritable gold mine of historical knowledge.?

I am indeed, JP, but at times I like to add a bit of humour into my favourite subject of History, plus the fact that Inigo has explained perfectly why there is confusion between  Macedon and Macedonia. :thumbsup:

10 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Been to plenty of places where I’ve been bothered by kids begging, including a Rangers away trip. You just ignore them, or tell them to fuck off. The idea of filming myself racially abusing them, putting a white power slogan across the video, then uploading the video to social media, never occurred to me, strangely.

Think you pretty well nailed it there.  Sometimes when you are travelling you encounter annoying wee cunts begging, probably Bangladesh was my worst, but you just tell them to fuck off.  To abuse the kids racially is not right, to film yourself hurling abuse then posting on social media kind of illustrates the guy is not the shiniest coin in the fountain.  

9 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Think you pretty well nailed it there.  Sometimes when you are travelling you encounter annoying wee cunts begging, probably Bangladesh was my worst, but you just tell them to fuck off.  To abuse the kids racially is not right, to film yourself hurling abuse then posting on social media kind of illustrates the guy is not the shiniest coin in the fountain.  

Not the first and sadly not to be the last zoomer who makes a clown of himself whilst travelling to support the Rangers. Given that there are so many of us, we will always have our fair share of eejits and there are always going to be incidents like this involving guys who give absolutely no thought or consideration about the consequences of their actions for both themselves and the Club they support. It would be easy to simply dismiss these guys as "not real Rangers supporters", but they are, so fair play to the Club for coming out so strongly about this video, and hopefully the guys mates and family might be able to talk, and I do mean talk, a bit of sense into him.

We have so many wee pricks, riddy's, clowns and idiots that follow us.

The video doesn't surprise me in the slightest. 

Maybe I'm just getting older and grumpier and I know have a lot of good Bears and all my friends are Bears but I'm getting to the stage on these trips I like to just find a nice boozer with a couple of my mates and have a few quiet beers away from busy squares and cunts who I get embarrassed for. At the games too arseholes spilling drink over you, bumping into you, stepping all over flags and just giving fuck all consideration for anyone else. 

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

We have so many wee pricks, riddy's, clowns and idiots that follow us.

The video doesn't surprise me in the slightest. 

Maybe I'm just getting older and grumpier and I know have a lot of good Bears and all my friends are Bears but I'm getting to the stage on these trips I like to just find a nice boozer with a couple of my mates and have a few quiet beers away from busy squares and cunts who I get embarrassed for. At the games too arseholes spilling drink over you, bumping into you, stepping all over flags and just giving fuck all consideration for anyone else. 

Don't think so mate, I'm young and I feel the same way :lol:

I'm an antisocial prick though

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/44888334

This boy is going to get fucked if he doesn't own up. The best thing he can do is come forward, publicly apologise as an act of drunken madness and deal with whatever consequences come of it. He might get lucky.

8 hours ago, psb07158 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/44888334

This boy is going to get fucked if he doesn't own up. The best thing he can do is come forward, publicly apologise as an act of drunken madness and deal with whatever consequences come of it. He might get lucky.

When the bear went missing earlier, I kind of first pressumed it might have been this clown!

19 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Even if there was, what jurisdiction do Police Scotland have to act?

Exactly, they will work alongside the Macedonian police to get him over there though I’d assume. Although the police over there might not have the same appetite for pursuing this.

13 minutes ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

I expect nothing less from the BBC, but I do expect travelling bears to act appropriately when representing our club abroad.

Maybe a young lad that's never encountered another country thinking it's funny.

Just a pity he did while going to see our team as not the 1st time it's happened look at England fans doing same kinda shite.

No excuses and no need for it.