Is Europa 2nd leg on TV?

beararse

1 hour ago, DaleFo8 said:

Exactly what I came in to post. Everyone should have this site on hand whenever they have these questions

TBF to the other poster that site was indeed listing Hibs and not us at the weekend - I saw it myself as its my goto site as well.

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

They have done the same for the taigs so aren't staunch.

https://www.pcgamer.com/pes-2019-unveils-celtic-fc-as-latest-official-partner-club/

There will be 1,00 limited edition taig editions. Might go onto eBay, pretend to have one and advertise a buy now price of £1690.

Fifa will have the champions league and already has Ibrox on it. PES is clearly for taigs.

Thanks for that insight into Thursdays game being on telly with this post?

4 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Posted on wrong thread. You were fast. Now go buy a fucking TV Times.?

funnily enough I was only in here looking and wondering why start a new thread asking the question when it would be quicker to just look!!

28 minutes ago, kingtom80 said:

just looked at premier sports,kicked hibs out,

Rangers match def,live 7,3o pm.

Mate, what the fucks going on here? 

5 hours ago, badjon said:

Get into Central Station just a few minutes into the match and am booked in a hotel in the west end for a wedding on Saturday. Any help with somewhere round there that will have the game? No bother Sunday I will get down to Partick but as I am pushed time wise anywhere around Byres Rd/Great Western Road any help appreciated.

Bag o Nails at Partick Cross 

6 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Premier is basically SETANTA, or whatever incarnation it is thesedays.

so Rob Mclean as commentator and the makeshift studio manned by Stevie Thompson and Michael Stewart  

Just now, hugonot said:

so Rob Mclean as commentator and the makeshift studio manned by Stevie Thompson and Michael Stewart  

Absolutley, you know it - won't even be a studio, will all be done from a broom cupboard in Glasgow STV editing department. All audio, no visual.

15 hours ago, Amokachi said:

Bag o Nails at Partick Cross 

Phoned them and its not on, was told Coopers 499 Great Western Road, guy said its a mixed shop but they have it on. Just hoping its not actually a more them than us type of joint but at least I know where I am heading . Thanks for the tip all the same.