Fifa 19

Straight-Edge-Loyal

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty positive I packed a Bernardo Silva and can't fucking find him anywhere :lol: 

Was using Douglas Costa that I got in one of my first packs but ive got a La Liga team so punted him. Got 88k to play with just now.

Just now, FlippinEck said:

Pretty positive I packed a Bernardo Silva and can't fucking find him anywhere :lol: 

Was using Douglas Costa that I got in one of my first packs but ive got a La Liga team so punted him. Got 88k to play with just now.

Check the back of your club for the untradeables mate.

11 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Check the back of your club for the untradeables mate.

This could be it. Im sure it was a special pack I got for doing a challenge or something :lol:  

Haven't really touched FUT the last couple of years so gonna try make a go of it this year. 

I'm absolute trash at this, can't seem to get into a groove at all.

Screenshot_20181014-011556_Companion.thumb.jpg.32992053a010a8199d74a63677a26373.jpg

First time trying to seriously give FUT a go as well, no idea what I'm really doing though. Every match online has been against lineups OP as fuck, shit's difficult. 

That’s my team, I am absolutely shite at the game but changing to this 4-2-4 seems to have helped somehow. 

Saving up for a new ST as I don’t really rate Lukaku, hopefully he gets a TOTW card this week and the value of his normal card goes up so I can afford Auba from Arsenal 

CCFE6802-F24B-481E-8795-82D33C977626.png

9 minutes ago, Begby said:

That’s my team, I am absolutely shite at the game but changing to this 4-2-4 seems to have helped somehow. 

Saving up for a new ST as I don’t really rate Lukaku, hopefully he gets a TOTW card this week and the value of his normal card goes up so I can afford Auba from Arsenal 

CCFE6802-F24B-481E-8795-82D33C977626.png

Lukaku not upty much ? Just bought him. 

9 minutes ago, Ambrogio said:

Lukaku not upty much ? Just bought him. 

Not for me mate, his card looks beast but ive not enjoyed him. Think it might just be me being shite at the game though and trying to play through balls that aren't on to him all the time :lol: he still has an okay goals to game ratio for me mind you at 25 Goals in 40 Games but expected more for a 200k+ card. Will be trying someone else out soon just home i dont regret it

Archived