Fifa 19

Straight-Edge-Loyal

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Wee German’s raging ?, added me as a friend anaw

A9FB5388-3A75-4181-9949-36E2AAFA4138.jpeg

asking for a one vs one rematch after you've already beating him one on one is a special type of stupid.

I have won 9/11  this weekend but I'm only playing until silver 1 I think the rewards are pretty good for very little effort although gold 3 gives two player picks so might go to there.

My Serie A team is fucking solid man. Dzeko and Mertens upfront, Callejon and Insigne on the wings, Pjanic, Khedira and Hamsik in the middle, Koulibaly, Benatia and Bonnuci at the back, Szczesny in goals. Pass every cunt off the park with this team.

1 hour ago, lidorfc said:

My Serie A team is fucking solid man. Dzeko and Mertens upfront, Callejon and Insigne on the wings, Pjanic, Khedira and Hamsik in the middle, Koulibaly, Benatia and Bonnuci at the back, Szczesny in goals. Pass every cunt off the park with this team.

Best CB in the game

Playing normal divisions with Rangers and came up against Scotland and his gamer tag was something like sheeponfire. He scored with his only two shots and spent rest of game trying to keep ball. Managed to pull two back and then he got shinnie sent off ?  done him a fucker in the box with Grezda and scored a late winner. Was glorious. 

Archived