Aberdeen Vs Rangers - Video

julescotia

11 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Fuck me...

At 1.35 (seeing the replay in real time... not slowed down) am i the only one that sees 2 barges off the ball but barely sees the kick. 

Yet linesman only saw the kick.

There's probably a thread or 2 on here about that mate ?

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

There's probably a thread or 2 on here about that mate ?

I know. But every replay has been slowed down.

It is a blatant kick when you see it slowed. But in real time I struggled to see it first time watching that vid there.

Some of our fans have said a barge is less visible than a kick. But in real time this is nothing less than us being cheated.

5 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

I know. But every replay has been slowed down.

It is a blatant kick when you see it slowed. But in real time I struggled to see it first time watching that vid there.

Some of our fans have said a barge is less visible than a kick. But in real time this is nothing less than us being cheated.

Something to take into consideration is that the linesmans view will differ greatly from the camera view. Morelos is partially obscured on the tv, but would have been on the near side of the defender for the linesman.

Not justifying or excusing what was a poor, poor decision. Just saying.

Missed the game due to work,  thanks for this.  We look like we are goin to cause real problems in this league.  If we get this new LB in and another striker ( maybe another creative midfielder) then  I think we could maybe even win the league.   Dare to dream.

A bold prediction after only watching a handfull of competitive games, but I honestly see something special forming here.   I may eat those words, but the first spare money I get is going on us to win the league.