Trouble on the horizon?

FlippinEck

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea are scum, i don't care if they're on the side of Rangers or not, still scum.

The club? the fans?

can't tarnish them all with the same brush.

Ken Bates isn't scummy? Scummy thug casuals or glory hunting cunts for fans, i'm sure there are plenty of decent fans, but i don't particularly care for them or their club.

rumour kicking about that celtic fans and another club (london based) are set to cause a lot of trouble in glasgow at the weekend with chelsea in town. Could be a lot of bother if true, anyone else heard anything?

It was in the Sun the other day now the reason why it all kicked off down there is because the scum were singing there IRA songs in London where a number of bombings have happened cause of the IRA but yet our friends at Scottish press forget to pick these things up as the Celtic fans are the GFITW <Good King CR of RM> !! There is video footage of it on Youtube aswell!!

A boy in Dundee that I know seems to think Rangers' Casuals are the top firm in Scotland...I have never even heard of Rangers Casuals ffs. Any truth in it?

Aye - there was a book written about 'em last year, too - "Rangers I.C.F. by Davie Carrick and Martin King, though I'm sure you'll probably be able to find out more than what's in it if you're so inclined. :pipegreen:

A boy in Dundee that I know seems to think Rangers' Casuals are the top firm in Scotland...I have never even heard of Rangers Casuals ffs. Any truth in it?

You've never heard of the ICF?

In my experience in the past Aberdeen and Hibs were always the big Firms along with Rangers....Dundee's Utility were way behind with Hearts CSF and St Mirren's LSD ahead of them,even Section B and the NGE were above them.

You've never heard of the ICF?

In my experience in the past Aberdeen and Hibs were always the big Firms along with Rangers....Dundee's Utility were way behind with Hearts CSF and St Mirren's LSD ahead of them,even Section B and the NGE were above them.

Nope...Probably due to living in Dundee. I know about the Dundee Utility...Never really became aware that there was bad hooliganism in Scotland until I was about 16-17. Not really interested in it either to be honest.

if it all does kick off then this is the cause for any journos reading !!!!

But to be sure it's only the craic from those loveable rogues who sing folk songs !!!!

That could have been done with £30 software :craphead:

Only TGFITW having a bit of craic :rolleyes:

Quite ironic that throughout the season in Scotland there is rarely any trouble at all,

Thats not quite true, there still is plenty going on in Scotland, it just doesnt get reported.

seen this before. Dont you just love the greatest fans in the world ;) FUDS !!!!!!!

Theyre beyond a disgrace.

I dont need to say any more, they do this shit every week ........... yet its ok, apparently.

MY FUCKING ARSE ITS NOT !!!!

OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES ANY JOURNO THAT READS THIS THREAD.

Been going to Rangers matches for 13 years, and only ever seen trouble once, home to Hibs. 2-2. poor segragation, and an elbow flew out then a wee scrap.

If you look for trouble, no doubt you'll find it

Last year celtic fan were in fights with chelsea and...wait for it... airdrie utd fans outside stamford.

Chelsea fans are crazy bastards... i'd like to hope its just a wee friendly... casuals are a rare thing in scotland comapred to down there.

Hiding behind police and then trashing a bar that they were locked in by police is hardly fighting the Chelsea headhunters.

There is still quite a bit of bother in Scotland but very rarely at the game it's usually pre arranged at a pub or town/city centre.

Most hooligans are banned from the stadiums,although alot get in but due to season tickets and all seaters they are seperated and can't have a scrap till outside and away from the ground.

Unlike the old days when it kicked off everywhere during games.

it was the ICF who were at the osasuna game..

They showed a flag, that was all. The police were the root cause of all the trouble though. To be fair to the ICF, they showed restraint that night and tried to calm it down but as soon as the media see an ICF flag, they automatically assume they were the cause of all the trouble which wasn't the case. A few did react but so did ordinary fans and who could have blamed them.

Aberdeen and Hibs , to help Celtic i presume ????

Celtics boasts of how they embaraaased Chelsea on there own patch is going top come back and bite them on the erse with a vengance methinks !!!!!

Chelsea fans were chasing and handing out diggings to small bands of the scum all over London at the last game. Whenever Celtic travel it is the equivillent of IRA supporters on tour. This is all they sing and shout about and is the facade they hide behind. They have a cheek to even play against other legitimate British clubs when they have raped, maimed and terrorised the uk for decades. Why does the media continually try to paint such a wonderfull picture of a support that is not wholly but significantly dominated by sectarian and offensive animals. If they dont highlight this scum for what they really are then we must. All of us in our own small way can help educate the rest of the uk and the world in the real Celtic fc, the side the media deliberately decline to portray. Posting evidence on youtube is effective, sending such footage to other clubs forums, sharing stories with others of scum exploits, phoning into phone ins, writing to papers, posters, leaflets. Anything you can think of as we are all sick of the unbalanced and fictional picture that is held and portrayed by everyone else.