Killie tickets posted out without emails being sent

I never keep money in my ticket account and use it soley for tickets, when I get an email, I transfer money into it, if I didn't get an email and they tried to take money, it would mean a failed payment in the clubs eyes. Not good enough! I have checked my order history and nothing so quite relieved or would it not show in there if a payment failed? Maybe an issue for our SLO to take up?

33 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

I never keep money in my ticket account and use it soley for tickets, when I get an email, I transfer money into it, if I didn't get an email and they tried to take money, it would mean a failed payment in the clubs eyes. Not good enough! I have checked my order history and nothing so quite relieved or would it not show in there if a payment failed? Maybe an issue for our SLO to take up?

Not sure how it would look on your order history if the payment failed, maybe worth double checking.

I double checked my order history after hearing a few emails had been missed and I had got a ticket but no email.

5 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

They usually send an email give you a chance to pay it and sort any issue.

Dear Season Ticket Holder

Unfortunately your payment for our William Hill Scottish Cup away game on Sunday 11 February versus Ayr United FC has been declined. Payment should be made by Wednesday 7 February to allow your ticket to be posted on time, after this date any unpaid tickets will be re-allocated.

If payment has recently been resolved please disregard this email. 

Got an email for Killie ticket this morning

Dear Season Ticket Holder

We are pleased to inform you that you have been allocated a ticket for the Betfred Cup 2nd Round Kilmarnock FC v Rangers FC match via the continuous credit card scheme away allocation ballot. Unfortunately, due to a system error the email to notify you of this was not sent to you last week, as it should have been. We apologise sincerely for any inconvenience this may have caused.