Tav - Get used to it

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

No you wouldn't. 

It's funny that you fantasise about being a knight in shining armour, ready to defend "our captains" honour but you aren't, in any universe, ever, breaking anyone's jaw for calling him a "Spice Boy". 

I've done a lot worse for a lot less. don't ever pretend you know what I would or wouldn't do.

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

IMG_2814.JPG

the biggest faggots are the ones that act the way you're acting the now.  "keyboard warrior" "badass" aw that patter is embarrassing if you've got something to say pm me n we will discuss it face to face in 30 minutes if your fae glesga 

7 minutes ago, gsa said:

No you wouldn't. 

It's funny that you fantasise about being a knight in shining armour, ready to defend "our captains" honour but you aren't, in any universe, ever, breaking anyone's jaw for calling him a "Spice Boy". 

I kinda took that metaphorically mate. Shudder to think Bears would be cracking each other across the face over such trivialities.

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

the biggest faggots are the ones that act the way you're acting the now.  "keyboard warrior" "badass" aw that patter is embarrassing if you've got something to say pm me n we will discuss it face to face in 30 minutes if your fae glesga 

Hahaha!

Embarrasing is everything you've posted in the last 15 minutes. You aren't going to do anything to anyone, ever. 

You've made the ludicrous claim that you'd break anyone who called Tavernier a spice boys jaw. 

You then claimed "I've done worse for less" like you're some sort of sociopathic gangster. 

It's kind of you to find time, in between all of these deadly deeds, to boast about them on a football forum. 

Just now, gsa said:

Hahaha!

Embarrasing is everything you've posted in the last 15 minutes. You aren't going to do anything to anyone, ever. 

You've made the ludicrous claim that you'd break anyone who called Tavernier a spice boys jaw. 

You then claimed "I've done worse for less" like you're some sort of sociopathic gangster. 

It's kind of you to find time in between all of these deadly deeds to boast about them on a football forum. 

? shitebag 

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

? shitebag 

Challenging people to fights that everyone knows are never happening, on the internet, is the epitome of shitebag behaviour. 

Obviously a sad little guy who's never been near a legitimate fight (pavement dancing and pointing don't count) trying to make yourself feel better. 

You would do nothing, absolutely nothing, if you saw me out in the world.  

And I'm an entirely non violent, average person. 

Just now, gsa said:

Challenging people to fights that everyone knows are never happening, on the internet, is the epitome of shitebag behaviour. 

Obviously a sad little guy who's never been night a legitimate fight (pavement dancing and pointing don't count) trying to make yourself feel better. 

You would do nothing, absolutely nothing, if you saw me out in the world.  

you're very, very wrong. 

I never asked for a fight I want you to call tav a spice boy in front of me to see what happens. you won't so there won't be aby violence.

I'd fucking love you to pm me the now man ??

Just now, born a blue nose said:

you're very, very wrong. 

I never asked for a fight I want you to call tav a spice boy in front of me to see what happens. you won't so there won't be aby violence.

I'd fucking love you to pm me the now man ??

"I've done a lot worse for a lot less. don't ever pretend you know what I would or wouldn't do."

^Those are your words! You actually typed out that sentence and posted it online on a football forum?! 

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

"I've done a lot worse for a lot less. don't ever pretend you know what I would or wouldn't do."

^Those are your words! You actually typed out that sentence and posted it online on a football forum?! 

what have I lied about there?

no that would be retarded, he's black.

but I am a bit of a boy aye

"but I am a bit of a boy aye"

Hahaha!!

Please admin, someone who's been on here for years, tell me this is a parody account?

laugh all you want I'm waiting on you pming me

absolute shitebag ?? 

Why would I PM you? Weirdo. 

You've actually said online "I'm a bit of a boy". 

Who are you trying to prove this to?! Yourself?

I've seen you say to a few people recently "you'd do nothing if you seem me" 

go on then this is your chance to back it up

No I haven't. That's a bare faced lie. 

Where else have I said that, ever? I've never remotely challenged anyone to anything online. 

You claimed you would break the jaw of anyone calling tavernier a "spice boy". I said, you wouldn't because clearly, that's nonsense.