Tav - Get used to it

Just now, gsa said:

How exactsly is saying "you would do nothing if you seen me" thinking I'm a "ticket". 

He would do nothing? Do you genuinely think he'd go breaking people's jaws for calling Tavernier a spice boy? Obviously he wouldn't, it's nonsense.

You know and I know what you meant, embarrassing stuff from you.

I believe he would, it's up to you to prove otherwise to back up your claim he wouldn't.

9 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

am 1 after the other ? 

tbh I'd settle for that, need to find a few more roasters though so it's a spectacle 

Bluedylan v Courtyard Bear, up first although we kissed and made up, but we can have the 2 mates fight. 

Then main event 

BABN v GSA 

No messing all the shit talking build up. 

1 hour ago, mclovin9091 said:

Granted that may be the case but he shouldn't be played in a defensive position then! Thats like saying stick a striker in the full back position (Although a striker would be more use defending corners)

If we sold Tav i genuinely doubt we would miss him. I'd wager that Candieas would start picking up more assists.

Defensively, up until yesterday, he's been solid. Him losing two men at set pieces has nothing to do with where he plays on the park. 

To say we wouldnt miss Tav is 'genuinely' ridiculous. 6 assists and 3 goals this season.The knee jerking in this place is laughable at times.

1 minute ago, cp9 said:

Defensively, up until yesterday, he's been solid. Him losing two men at set pieces has nothing to do with where he plays on the park. 

To say we wouldnt miss Tav is 'genuinely' ridiculous. 6 assists and 3 goals this season.The knee jerking in this place is laughable at times.

The topic has moved on mate, who will win the fight?

17 hours ago, gersandy said:

Surely Gerrard sees this. 

Against the manky mob, get Flanagan over at right back and either push tavernier up the wing, or drop him.

I'd push him up one as he is a creator and has serious net busrting ability and he wants to do ir.

I'd seriously love to see him play without the millstone of defensive duties around his neck. I think he would both create and score plenty in a more forward role.