You simply can support Rangers.

beararse

2 minutes ago, beararse said:

Well that turned into an interesting thread.

Think i’ll stick to pissing off people with my song writing ?

It has, i've grabbed your photos and messed about with them on photoshop to bring a bit more up to date and currently setting up an account on Grindr for you under your current username.

Forward me your email address to complete the profile, please.

47 minutes ago, beararse said:

a/ ...... Again, a very thorough reply.

b/ ...... I’m well aware of the World Wars and the political landscape they were fought in, but thanks for the reminder.

c/ ..... Also, I’ve never said I don’t vote, I just haven’t these past 15-20 years. The two major parties are different shades of the same shite so why bother choosing.

d/ .... Not sure why you think I don’t have the ability to vote freely by the way.

e/ ......I only asked who you would vote for as you seemed determined to have a go at my choice, which at this moment is to spoil my paper.

f/ .....For what it’s worth I agree entirely with your summary of Labour, the Lib Dems and the Tories. As such, they won’t be getting my vote any time soon. 

g/ .....I don’t vote, so given the above it’s not hard to decipher that I don’t support the SNP.

a/  ..... Thank you.

b/ ..... You're welcome.

c/ ...... Fair enough.

d/ ...... Not how I intended to put it across ... it is your choice not to vote .... as opposed to mine to actually vote.

e/ ...... On the contrary ... you can do what you want with your paper ... I just see it as a waste of a vote for all the previous reasons above.

f/ ......Your prerogative ... not one I agree with .... again.

g/..... Had you just stated that in the first instance then then you would not have been reeled in like a marlin .... then you could have otherwise spent your time learning from Lennon & McCartney, or Jagger & Richards, or the immortal Robert Zimmerman Junior on the  finer points of song writing .... :p:

:UK:

10 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

It has, i've grabbed your photos and messed about with them on photoshop to bring a bit more up to date and currently setting up an account on Grindr for you under your current username.

Forward me your email address to complete the profile, please.

I’m already on Grindr....how’d you think I got the ‘beararse’ user name in the first place? ?

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

a/  ..... Thank you.

b/ ..... You're welcome.

c/ ...... Fair enough.

e/ ...... On the contrary ... you can do what you want with your paper ... I just see it as a waste of a vote for all the previous reasons above.

g/..... Had you just stated that in the first instance then then you would not have been reeled in like a marlin .... then you could have otherwise spent your time learning from Lennon & McCartney, or Jagger & Richards, or the immortal Robert Zimmerman Junior on the  finer points of song writing .... :p:

g/ 

i did but hey ho, I quite enjoyed it all.

Filled in the gaps between meetings and let’s face, the sing writing career wasn’t going anywhere.

Looking forward to future duels

WATP ....yep, even me ?

4 minutes ago, beararse said:

I’m already on Grindr....how’d you think I got the ‘beararse’ user name in the first place? ?

Aye, had to set it up as beararse1.

How long you been on there? Should have set your account up on here as "sorearse" no chance of getting that name over at kerryfail street.

1 hour ago, Bobby Hume said:

a/  ..... Thank you.

b/ ..... You're welcome.

c/ ...... Fair enough.

You missed out d/ by the way ?

Edit: just noticed d/ was covered previously

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Aye, had to set it up as beararse1.

How long you been on there? Should have set your account up on here as "sorearse" no chance of getting that name over at kerryfail street.

Buggered if I can remember ?

4 hours ago, beararse said:

can you see it now? ?

You, and others on here, might think i'm a bellend most of the time (hell, even I think i'm a bellend most of time) but there is absolutely no doubt i am a Rangers man, through and through. 

IMG_1566.jpg

IMG_1568.JPG

IMG_1567.JPG

nice one mate. Bet that was a cracking night. back when Ally was a legend and not a greedy wee gardener.

8 hours ago, Malvern said:

I speak (and write) that way when I am patronising someone trying to take the piss out of me.It's my high fucking horse tone and I use it a lot being in the job I am, the bigger words I will help you with if you need assistance.

As to your SJW comment it is so far from the pale it is absolutely stupid as one sort of person reacts to a situation currently taking place but not invoking that situation and one starts trouble for the sake of being a wee self indugent cunt of a human being, guess which one I am not.

Please let me know if you need more clarification on that point as you don't seem to get it. I have my coloured crayons at the ready to explain it to you.

Mate, sorry, but it was quite clearly the behaviour of a snowflake. You threatened to retreat to your safe space. There's no hiding it now.

And you have to be good at using big words to be able to patronise the way you're trying to. Sadly you're not, so it's like trudging through mud reading this shit.

48 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Mate, sorry, but it was quite clearly the behaviour of a snowflake. You threatened to retreat to your safe space. There's no hiding it now.

And you have to be good at using big words to be able to patronise the way you're trying to. Sadly you're not, so it's like trudging through mud reading this shit.

Errr what fucking safe space?

Look up, the comment went so far above you it is heading to Barbados!

3 hours ago, beararse said:

One of the best nights of my life.

Was absolutely fucking leathered by the end of it. 

Andy Goram, injured and half cut gave us a wee tour of the stadium and Campbell Ogilvie took us down into the dug outs before we took our seats in the Directors box.

Also, my mate (sadly, now passed away) got into an argument with Fergus McCann and Dominic Keane as we were heading to hospitality at half time.

Dominic Keane was saying ‘only one team in it Fergus, only one team’ and my mate interrupted with ‘Aye, but ye’s are gettin beat’.

Dominic then said ‘I wasn’t talking to you’ so was hit with ‘I don’t give a fuck, yer still gettin’ beat’ ?

Unfortunately Paul Byrne scored to make it 1-1 then we went to the Blue Room, met SDM and Walter Smith, took part in the ceremony and had a wee sip out the Loving Cup then went down to the players lounge for drinks and nibbles ?

Met and had a drink with all the players on the team sheet as well as Hateley, who wasn’t playing that night, and a few others.

Fucking amazing, once in a lifetime experience.

6AF1C61A-21FD-4942-AE79-D8B819C8A8AB.jpeg

jealous pal. watched that team many times but to have had an experience like that must have been top drawer.  Fuck, I'd love to have a few of those names on our team sheet for this Sunday. Laudrup, Durrant, bomber, the jukebox...