***Official Nations League Thread****

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Howler of a decision but as you say, I don't know if it is because I have been in England for so long but I will always want Scotland to win, its not a jump up and down like a Rangers victory and I wont even put myself out to watch but I am a Scot wanting my country to win.

I am a Scot who has lived in England a long time. 

I want my beautiful, over achieving, sportingly fair and successful, respected and strongly unionist country to return, which is why I do not wish any success to the current charlatans in the Scottish Government, the sectarian SFA or their Rangers hating supporters.

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

I am a Scot who has lived in England a long time. 

I want my beautiful, over achieving, sportingly fair and successful, respected and strongly unionist country to return, which is why I do not wish any success to the current charlatans in the Scottish Government, the sectarian SFA or their Rangers hating supporters.

Please move to the politics section then.

Honestly cunts need to give it a bye

Fair enough if you don't want to support the national team. You can do what you want. You won't see me moaning or whining about folk not supporting the team. So why do so many people who think that way think they have the right to say things to those of us who DO support the national team? It doesn't make any of us any less of a Rangers fan and it certainly isn't fucking tarrier behaviour. Riddy 

Archived