***Official Nations League Thread****

3 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

No point trying to deflect with bringing Patterson into it. And the fact you are using him to try and put down a Rangers player says a lot. The fact of the matter is your whole narrative from your first post to this is basically that grezda cannot be any good because he was in an Albanian team that lost to scotland. Taking the rest of the game out of it you could clearly see (if you watched the game) that grezda has some genuine quality when on the ball in his vision, passing and running at defenders regardless of the scorline those facts reamain. If you watched the game and engaged your brain before you came on here to spout rubbish you wouldn't of made a fool out of yourself and have to try and write deflective posts.

We’ve wasted enough on this tonight.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

I’ll let your last few lines slide....

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, HG5 said:

We’ve wasted enough on this tonight.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

I’ll let your last few lines slide....

Apologies nothing personal just like the look of grezda and he's just getting up to speed. We haven't seen too much of him so can never tell for sure but prefer to look at the glass half full.

Have a good evening anyway...

2 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Apologies nothing personal just like the look of grezda and he's just getting up to speed. We haven't seen too much of him so can never tell for sure but prefer to look at the glass half full.

Have a good evening anyway...

No worries mate - it can easily get out of hand on this! Much easier if we were in the pub over a beer!

As I said (possibly elsewhere) I liked the look of him last week, so hopefully that’s the benchmark!!!

Have a good one!

13 minutes ago, tannerall said:

if you are glad Scotland won why did you not cheer any goal ? Strange sort of staunchness.

I am glad many things happen in life, I don't fucking cheer them. For example Livi drawing with Sellik, very glad, did I cheer? No. I cheered when my team followed up with 7 goals. 

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

I am glad many things happen in life, I don't fucking cheer them. For example Livi drawing with Sellik, very glad, did I cheer? No. I cheered when my team followed up with 7 goals. 

Do you cheer when cellic lose ? 

I do. 

16 minutes ago, tannerall said:

if you are glad Scotland won why did you not cheer any goal ? Strange sort of staunchness.

Tbf , I can understand that . As much as I want Scotland to win , I'm neither up or down if they don't .

its just not the same feeling as it is with Rangers . 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Cheering on rabid fenian bastards when they score for a team that's supported by a mob who utterly detest everything about you, all because you support Rangers. 

Nah, fuck that. 

You hate Tarriers/Hibs/Aberdeen fans all because they support them though

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Mental the lack of understanding of how football works that people on RM have. 

Exactly mate, doubt anycunt would have been able to excel and make a difference in that team, never mind a guy that’s just returning from nearly a year out. Oh wait he must be shite ffs. 

Nay cunt will take my national team or flag away from me, yes it's been a tough few years but it's my country and l will always want to see them do well, fuck letting fenian bastards and sheep shaggers think they own it. Scotland has always had a huge Rangers support and l would like to see the day when we make up the majority again.

22 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

Nay cunt will take my national team or flag away from me, yes it's been a tough few years but it's my country and l will always want to see them do well, fuck letting fenian bastards and sheep shaggers think they own it. Scotland has always had a huge Rangers support and l would like to see the day when we make up the majority again.

Be interesting when we go back to the days when we supply half the starting eleven :lol: 

1 hour ago, dougie76 said:

Scotland have not had a huge Rangers support for decades and never will again. We have nothing in common with the embarrassing tartan army and I detest everything about the sfa and their Jacobite team.

15 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Scotland have not had a huge Rangers support for decades and never will again. We have nothing in common with the embarrassing tartan army and I detest everything about the sfa and their Jacobite team.

I don't support Scotland because of the sfa or the bloody tartan army ffs but l understand why some have turned their backs on them, each to their own?

Archived