M8 Shut at Townhead in Glasgow

scottyc06

5 hours ago, GOAT said:

What a fucking scumbag.  You want to kill yourself away and do it without affecting innocent passer by’s.  Imagine you witnessed something like that, id imagine it would haunt you for a long time.  

No time or sympathy for people like that, the pain they just cause other people to get rid of theirs is a joke.  They should be asking for help.

I truly understand your main point, even agree with it, but scumbag? Ffs. Who the fuck are you to decry someone who I assume you don't know, yet can sum them up and determine what's happening in their life in the blink of an eye? That could be anyone...ANYONE! That's shameful.

Your last line also confirms that you're commenting on stuff that you have absolutely no knowledge of. That's not even up for debate as you're so wrong. That's social media I suppose as it's full of 'experts'.

On such a delicate matter, if you haven't got a clue as to what you're talking about, best to keep it shut and not confirm what others may be thinking. I'm sure you've heard the script. Just to add...some of these people know the hurt it can impart on family, friends, etc, which compounds how low they feel, but have got to go through with it anyway. Some also have incredible bottle to face the last thing they'll ever do head on. Thinking about it is easy, doing it is another matter. Bottle that you'll almost certainly never even come close to in your life. Not even close! I certainly hope not.

Maybe you've had time to reflect on what you've commented. I hope so. You were 100% wrong to ridicule the person just because you could. We all make mistakes. I'm sure I will someday (maybe not). I sincerely hope you and your family never have no need to gain knowledge from the subject.

My first and last comment.

Looks like the bloke in question is ok...

The M8 motorway in Glasgow has been fully reopened after being shut by a police incident.

Police said the route was closed in both directions at junction 15 Townhead shortly before 07:00 amid concern for the wellbeing of a pedestrian.

The closure resulted in the route being at a standstill for three hours and traffic disruption in the city, which is hosting the Great Scottish Run.

A 20-year-old man was later taken to Glasgow Royal Infirmary for checks.

12 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Looks like the bloke in question is ok...

The M8 motorway in Glasgow has been fully reopened after being shut by a police incident.

Police said the route was closed in both directions at junction 15 Townhead shortly before 07:00 amid concern for the wellbeing of a pedestrian.

The closure resulted in the route being at a standstill for three hours and traffic disruption in the city, which is hosting the Great Scottish Run.

A 20-year-old man was later taken to Glasgow Royal Infirmary for checks.

Fucking drama queen. 

?Only joking, hope he gets the help he needs. 

If someone is going to top themselves .It stands to reason ,they don't give a fuck about much else at this moment in their life 

We  surely have to be more compassionate with stuff like this .

Unless he derailing a train or something like that .Fuck knows how life must be, to make someone so desperate to take the best thing we all have .Life 

11 hours ago, GOAT said:

What a fucking scumbag.  You want to kill yourself away and do it without affecting innocent passer by’s.  Imagine you witnessed something like that, id imagine it would haunt you for a long time.  

No time or sympathy for people like that, the pain they just cause other people to get rid of theirs is a joke.  They should be asking for help.

You are the biggest wank I have ever heard of. Have you ever had to go and identify the body of a loved one who has taken their own life? You are an utter, utter cunt, but I hope you never have to.