Pedro goading Sutton on Twitter

beararse

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Still doesn't near compensate for the multitude of embarrasments he was responsible for Forfar, alloa, Stirling etc.

I'll let his phenomenal goal scoring record compensate for his managerial ineptitude and penchant for gardening.

2 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

I'll let his phenomenal goal scoring record compensate for his managerial ineptitude and penchant for gardening.

Two separate entities, the player and manager. One phenomenal, the other abysmal.

Anyways, it's like looking at 2 shites and comparing the best one when comparing PC and AM.

The last thing we need to do us reopen those wounds. 

19 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I think Pedro was a woeful manager but i dont get folk calling him a cunt or shit like that. He came and failed and left in a dignified fashion without making a mockery of the Club and i wish him all the best. Some folk are just a shower of bitter fannies

Strongly, strongly disagree with that.

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Two separate entities, the player and manager. One phenomenal, the other abysmal.

Anyways, it's like looking at 2 shites and comparing the best one when comparing PC and AM.

The last thing we need to do us reopen those wounds. 

agreed mate. I'd like to see McCoist remembered as the fantastic player he was rather than the shit manager (although, even in terms of management, he did a hell of a lot off the field with the Ibrox and Murraypark staff  to pull us through the early days of admin when every cunt was either deserting us or trying to screw us).

My old man reckons McCoist was no worse than Greig but of course more recent memories understandably rouse more passion.

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Still doesn't near compensate for the multitude of embarrasments he was responsible for Forfar, alloa, Stirling etc.

Still makes him a better choice than Pedro.

If Pedros was in charge against those teams there would have been more embarrassments.