Pedro goading Sutton on Twitter

beararse

On 06/10/2018 at 09:15, delamonty said:

I agree with you mate.  I would just say.. Never associate true Rangers legends like John Greig to someone as clueless as Pedro.  ?

Why not? Look at the abuse McCoist still gets, deservedly, for his "management" spell. Greig was just as bad only there was no social media in these days so he got off a lot easier. And he walked away when we were at our lowest.

2 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I think Pedro was a woeful manager but i dont get folk calling him a cunt or shit like that. He came and failed and left in a dignified fashion without making a mockery of the Club and i wish him all the best. Some folk are just a shower of bitter fannies

He also left behind Candeias and Morelos who are starting now to really excel.

4 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

Why not? Look at the abuse McCoist still gets, deservedly, for his "management" spell. Greig was just as bad only there was no social media in these days so he got off a lot easier. And he walked away when we were at our lowest.

John Greig has never ever been a cunt. Ally is every day. 

4 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I think Pedro was a woeful manager but i dont get folk calling him a cunt or shit like that. He came and failed and left in a dignified fashion without making a mockery of the Club and i wish him all the best. Some folk are just a shower of bitter fannies

He’s a wanker

Don't think Pedro is as bad as people are making out. I think the players that were already at the club didn't like him and he was hounded by the media and idiots like Sutton as an easy target because he's foregn. Out of mcoist, Warburton and murty he was the one I liked the most. Don't think he was suited to this league but has my best wishes. Candieas, Morelos and Jack have been decent out of who he bought in and dorrans may still be useful. Pena, Herrera and cardoso was a disaster with the latter possibly might have done better if murty didn't play 'big rusty' in front of him. A mixed bag but his signings were better then warburtons and allys. 

1 hour ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

John Greig has never ever been a cunt. Ally is every day. 

In your opinion. Greig abandoned the club in 2011. Also, how do you know what pay-off he took in 1983. And he was responsible for bringing McCoist to Rangers - good or bad?

7 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

In your opinion. Greig abandoned the club in 2011. Also, how do you know what pay-off he took in 1983. And he was responsible for bringing McCoist to Rangers - good or bad?

2011/2012 - if I recall JG & WS walked away because of the maladministration of Rangers by Craig Whyte - around the time cw sold the arsenal shares.

1983 - no idea what you are alluding to, are you a bbc reporter? JG has always been made welcome at Rangers - (other than the above) - so I doubt he held RFC to any ransom which I think is your motive. 

McCoist as a football player was fantastic, as a person/media proponent, I have the feeling he would much rather look after himself to the discredit of Rangers. 

9 hours ago, MrMckee said:

Don't think Pedro is as bad as people are making out. I think the players that were already at the club didn't like him and he was hounded by the media and idiots like Sutton as an easy target because he's foregn. Out of mcoist, Warburton and murty he was the one I liked the most. Don't think he was suited to this league but has my best wishes. Candieas, Morelos and Jack have been decent out of who he bought in and dorrans may still be useful. Pena, Herrera and cardoso was a disaster with the latter possibly might have done better if murty didn't play 'big rusty' in front of him. A mixed bag but his signings were better then warburtons and allys. 

No. He was absolutely shite and an embarrassment.

3 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

2011/2012 - if I recall JG & WS walked away because of the maladministration of Rangers by Craig Whyte - around the time cw sold the arsenal shares.

1983 - no idea what you are alluding to, are you a bbc reporter? JG has always been made welcome at Rangers - (other than the above) - so I doubt he held RFC to any ransom which I think is your motive. 

McCoist as a football player was fantastic, as a person/media proponent, I have the feeling he would much rather look after himself to the discredit of Rangers. 

Just a simple observation that, with the absence of social media in those days, there was no speculation about the pay-off Greig received when sacked as an incompetent manager. For all we know, he could have screwed the club as much as McCoist did.

2 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Just a simple observation that, with the absence of social media in those days, there was no speculation about the pay-off Greig received when sacked as an incompetent manager. For all we know, he could have screwed the club as much as McCoist did.

And for all we know he wouldn't have. The fact that he is idolised inside & outside of Ibrox would lead most to believe there was no illicit demands. There's not many Winston Churchills born nowadays, but there was then - and he's one of them. 

Speculation is BS without facts - it creates nonsense, especially when attempting to support it by suggesting there was no sm around then. Which is another nonsense, never stopped anyone writing a book. 

On 06/10/2018 at 07:31, Copland bear said:

Fuck off Pedro you are a stain on our history , whoever hired you should have been sacked with you.  Utter Walloper of a guy and a cunt of a manager , in fact he makes John Greig look a great appointment as manager In the early 80's 

John Greig was appointed in 1978 and was unlucky not to win the treble in 78/79 and we got to the European Cup quarter finals.