Players that never really took to the fans?

graeme_4

8 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Theo Snelders was a strange signing and someone who didn't really seem like he wanted to be with us.

Was a good goalkeeper in his day.

In those days we had the cash to buy the rival at the times best players (celtic were dogshite, Wayne Biggins, Muggleton and mid table finishes were the norm before McCann saved them) - Snelders was bought in to cover Goram, and was a great keeper so it was a good signing at the time. It never worked out for him due to Andy Goram being totally irreplaceable, sadly he drifted off the radar - shame as he was a very good goalkeeper. I'm guessing high wages kept him singed on for us, rather than trying his chance elsewhere.

7 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Took a disliking to Butcher with some of his shite stories about us,then sort of mellowed to pity after the death of his son.
The one I have a real dislike for,at the moment is that big cunt broadfoot.
What the fucks his problem when he plays us? 
Have absolutely no doubt the boy is/was a blue nose,and now he just seems hell bent on destroying any admiration I had for him,with his attitude towards any one in a Rangers top.
Just find it strange.  

Him and Whittaker are probably the only two cunts in the league outwith the beggars I'd happily see cop a career-ender👍

2 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Theo Snelders was a strange signing and someone who didn't really seem like he wanted to be with us.

Was a good goalkeeper in his day.

And another the exact same was andy webster. He was Happy to take a wage for doing nothing and never gave a fuck for us. Both shitebags 

On 27/12/2018 at 06:48, PSL said:

Daniel cousin is the one that stands out for me. Always felt he didn't care about the club and only wanted a move away

Shame really. 

If he could be arsed he was pretty special. Pace, power, good in the air and could finish. 

Just couldn’t be fucked 90% of the time.