Ref watch

Tomatasauce

5 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I despise him but he did very well the day. Let the game flow I thought instead of constant breaking up with fouls, etc.ย 

Definitely could've booked Morelos atย leastย once, nice to see us getting away with shit for once!ย :lol:

Unsurprisingly on the tv all Morelos had to do was breath for walker to be mentioning it. โ€œ ...he makes contact thereโ€, ย โ€œ... petulant kickโ€ , ย โ€œ... heโ€™s giving the referee something to think aboutโ€. The bastard media here will never give Morelos a fair crack. Gladly, the ref wasnโ€™t as twisted today as them.

41 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Always easier when you win but thought he was excellent. Let the play run when a pickier ref would have fucked the rhythm of the game.

If that was Thompson or Collum today, Morelos would've been off (probably correctly) for booting broons baws and that stamp on their CB. Hopefully he mentioned those incidents in his report or we could possibly see a retrospective ban of 2/3 games for Alfie. Could've been a different story today if the ref picked those up or the linesman didn't correctly flag McGregor for off side. Alfredo is what he is and I love him for it, about time one of our players gave that cunt broonย  a skelp. With the way the spotlight is on Morelos at the moment, I wish it was someone else who done those things today. Thompson or Collum would've 100% sent him off today. I so hope it is mentioned in the match report or we're fucked. Best time for it to happen though with the break and the window opening. Hopefully we can get another natural scorer in. There's a few cheap ones around the SPL we could get in like Hardie (did we let him go, or is he on loan?) plus Brophy from Killie. He wouldn't cost much and looks like he could be a player. Plus the boy from Liverpool we have been linked with. I admit to knowing absolutely nothing about the player, but there's a few premiership teams like Leicester and West Ham I think who are after him so there must be something about the boy. All these players are gambles, but this is the market we're in which definitely has some decent players in it if they can play to their hype. I seen the taigs being linked with George Weah's son who is only 18, but if he's even a quarter of the player that his dad was, he plays for PSG's unders team so must be half decent at least. Also a "potential" player who I know nothing about. His dad got kidnapped and forced to play for Benfica and Portugal (I think that was the story, someone older can either confirm or correct it) because of his potential and ended up one of the best strikers in the world. So if his son has any of his qualities and the story of the taigs getting him on loan off of PSG could be like them getting Ronaldo when he played for Sporting...ย 

No doubt this window will make or break this season. Gerrard is obviously going to be a big draw for youngsters thanks to the likes of FIFA and FM and his reputation, especially with scousers. I think especially today's team plus Barasic and Middleton and possibly Grezda are the players that Gerrard has said he trusts. Which leaves the rest of the players except maybe Katic will be the players he will let leave witch I think will be Coulibaly, maybe Flanagan (but I think he has a soft spot for him and really wants him to succeed) Lafferty too possibly, Wallace, Sadiq and Rossiter (can't think of any more) will be the players he's said that he can't rely on. That's possibly 6 players he would let go and replace with hopefully better players.ย 

I can't wait to see who we bring in. We also need to do everything we can to get Kent on a full time contract. He's never going to get into an in beaten Liverpool team that look like they will finally win the league for the first time in over 20 years so we could maybe get him for a reasonable price due to Gerrards contacts at Liverpool like Dalglish who we all know was a Rangers fan. His wages will be the problem. That game today could give players like him an appetite for more of the same hopefully. Got to be better than playing for the Liverpool reserves. He will know he will get the stage to put himself in the shop window for the likes of West ham, Leicester maybe even Spurs if Pochetino (sp) if he doesn't go to Man I. The scum seem to think Man U will want Brenda, but I can't see them taking an ex Liverpool manager. Their fans wouldn't be happy with that plus I think they will do everything they can to get the Spurs manager, that's who I would want if I was them. Got a feeling he thinks he could win something big with the team he's built if he can hold on to the likes of Eriksson, Son, Keane etc... He has built that team from scratch himself. Anyway, sorry for the thinking out loud ramble. It's going to be a good break, the officials were definitely good from our perspective today. Sorry lol๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚