Xbox One S or Xbox One X

ShanksRFC

Xbox One X is amazing but the PS4 has better exclusives and as @The Godfather says the PS5 is rumoured to be launching very soon

I had an Xbox One X (until it just got nicked :lol:) and games looked incredible on it. I prefer the controller to the DS and don't play much online these days so not impacted by the fact that most of my mates play online on PS4s.

On 08/01/2019 at 12:18, The Godfather said:

PS5

Only a year away.

If you have a full 4K HDR TV then PS4 Pro

PS4 pro over the Xbox X?   I have the PS4 pro and I would take the Xbox X all day long over it.  I only switched from Microsoft because I could not transfer strips etc on Pes. Yes  the PS4 pro is a good console but still not sold on exclusives etc .

Ffs give me a decent racing game as nothing on the Sony console can touch Forza

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

PS4 pro over the Xbox X?   I have the PS4 pro and I would take the Xbox X all day long over it.  I only switched from Microsoft because I could not transfer strips etc on Pes. Yes  the PS4 pro is a good console but still not sold on exclusives etc .

Ffs give me a decent racing game as nothing on the Sony console can touch Forza

Yes easily due to the  exclusive games which are far better on the PS.

I don't really care about better graphics for 12 month since in a years time the PS5 will blow the Xone out the water.

If graphics are what you go for then you'd be daft buying a Xone when a gaming PC is far...FAR superior.