Xbox One S or Xbox One X

ShanksRFC

55 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Yes easily due to the  exclusive games which are far better on the PS.

I don't really care about better graphics for 12 month since in a years time the PS5 will blow the Xone out the water.

If graphics are what you go for then you'd be daft buying a Xone when a gaming PC is far...FAR superior.

Why can't I get a racing game on par with forza? Got 2 or 3 racing games and none of them are on par,  and what is it with a lack of boxing games on both consoles, EA used to do a good boxing game a few years back but nothing on either Xbox or PS4 

Just now, Copland bear said:

Why can't I get a racing game on par with forza? Got 2 or 3 racing games and none of them are on par,  and what is it with a lack of boxing games on both consoles, EA used to do a good boxing game a few years back but nothing on either Xbox or PS4 

All ufc games now ,choaking for a gd Boxing game m8

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

In your opinion,  I just can't take to FIFA, never bought it and don't think I ever will 

Is it true this might be the last PES ever?

Bad news for fifa players imo it's bad now but without competition it would be fucking Brutal 

13 hours ago, Steelydan1690 said:

I enjoyed ufc 2 got bored quckily and never bought the newest one tho 

The new ufc is pretty difficult to play, totally different from 2. Me n the boys had some great battles on ufc 2 coked out our nuts, ye felt like ye had actually done a round in the octagon :lol:

10 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

:lol:

It's utter and I mean UTTER shite this year.

I enjoy it, been playing seasons and had some great games, I like how it’s more focused on midfield battles etc, find fifa was just far too scripted/arcade like last few years.

2 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

I enjoy it, been playing seasons and had some great games, I like how it’s more focused on midfield battles etc, find fifa was just far too scripted/arcade like last few years.

I find it clunky, awkward and just out and out arcade nonsense. There is zero player individuality whereas FIFA now has that (used to be the other way round).

I find both games to be poor but FIFA at least looks like football and has some variety in terms of game modes. PES is like a PS2 game still IMO.

Think it will be gone for good by the time the PS5 hits as they are putting more focus on PES Mobile.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I find it clunky, awkward and just out and out arcade nonsense. There is zero player individuality whereas FIFA now has that (used to be the other way round).

I find both games to be poor but FIFA at least looks like football and has some variety in terms of game modes. PES is like a PS2 game still IMO.

Think it will be gone for good by the time the PS5 hits as they are putting more focus on PES Mobile.

It’s certainly not perfect but compared to last year I think it’s a big improvent. I find fifa unplayable now the scripting is just ridiculous, won’t buy it again until they drastically overhaul the system. Which won’t happen anytime soon as all the wee guys are still filling EA’s pockets with money from gold packs, it’s a shame.