BROXI back at IBROX Sat 16th March

Bears r us

I know @govanblue will be on later with updates about donations etc, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came along to say hello to Broxi today, he is a wonderful dog as you could see. As you can imagine he also got a lot of interest from fans who are not on RM.

It was great that Pam (and her husband) took Broxi up for a second visit to Ibrox this season and also Fiona made a dash over in the middle of a busy day with Bravehound work to see us a well. :cheers:

Really good to meet up with some RM Bears and Bearettes, Dan the man Deacon, Cushy, Blue(no space)Avenger, GMCF and Jinty.

Hope I have not missed anyone out :unsure:

53 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I know @govanblue will be on later with updates about donations etc, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came along to say hello to Broxi today, he is a wonderful dog as you could see. As you can imagine he also got a lot of interest from fans who are not on RM.

It was great that Pam (and her husband) took Broxi up for a second visit to Ibrox this season and also Fiona made a dash over in the middle of a busy day with Bravehound work to see us a well. :cheers:

Really good to meet up with some RM Bears and Bearettes, Dan the man Deacon, Cushy, Blue(no space)Avenger, GMCF and Jinty.

Hope I have not missed anyone out :unsure:

What about plumbGER and hammer time, Bears r us? :thumbup: