Scotland Tonight

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

1  I'm not playing down the aftermath of anything. 

2  There were other outrageous things that went on that shouldn't have, but what FW should be concerned first and last about are the cunts assaulting and abusing players and how those people were allowed to get near the players.

3  If FW's comments are used towards any underhand purpose it's those that do that that are to be criticised. Or should he not have said anything this time? Given how you think he should have been vocal every day after the Hibs incident til there was a published outcome, surely you wouldn't suggest he shuts up this time in case his condemnation is used in some nefarious way? Not that I can see how what he actually said could be to any greater effect than the events themselves.

No1 you did for the second time on this thread.
No2 You're still playing it down when you mention "there were other outrageous things that went on" as if it was our payback for something else,and the rest of that paragraph is near to what I said.
No3 is an absolute pile of TOSH...FFS..he's a grown man and should never allow any person or group set him up as a tool for any underhand purpose.

I'm quite sure the club are still waiting on an apology from the sfa and rod fuckin petrie for his "fuck off exuberance statement".
Still waiting on the Scottish government calling for an inquest into the aftermath of the final.

I'm going to assume,due to the fact it was dropped like a hot potato that he,FW made his statement at the time,then went back to his office and put the kettle on,and asked if there were any chocolate biscuits.
BUT HEY!!!!!....it's only fuckin greetin faced Rangers.