Scotland Tonight

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Seemingly was widely seen but I don’t think they have it on any camera. 

So according to the scum that means it never happened. 

I've seen us take that road before mate, no cunt filmed it so never happened etc. 

They are masters at wriggling out of stuff.

12 hours ago, Inigo said:

Who said anything about equating? Funny that you cut out the rest of the post in which I say quite clearly that I'm not equating them. 

FW is part of zero problems in the current context, as demonstrated.

Hello!!!...is that you Fraser??????????
How the heck are you,haven't heard from you in 3 years,and a couple of your members were subject of dodgy bookings while doing there jobs,and were red carded,one was for waving his arm in the air at Morton and his name was Andy Halliday,and it was said he could have caused a riot.
Where were you.
The other one that springs to mind,and there are plenty I could quote,and he was booked for having the cheek to get involved with the centre half of St Mirren who had kicked lumps out of him,and even gave him an uppercut from behind (which never warranted a booking to Ferdinand) and it was Daniel Candeis,who might have been the victim in this incident.
Where were you.
It seems like this latest incident has been the result of a cunt whose team took a helluva beating,and after he decided to be sleekit and realised what had happened,he took the decision to take the onus from his teams battering to play the sectarian card,and this on top of the other neddish behaviour,you decided to get your neb in to make it look like you actually had a job.

If you were my shop steward you would be up for a fight and a vote to be re-elected,that is if you were elected in the first place. 
All I would ask,is just do your job and represent all your members,instead of being selective when it suits you.

1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

How the heck are you,haven't heard from you in 3 years,and a couple of your members were subject of dodgy bookings while doing there jobs,and were red carded,one was for waving his arm in the air at Morton and his name was Andy Halliday,and it was said he could have caused a riot.
Where were you.
The other one that springs to mind,and there are plenty I could quote,and he was booked for having the cheek to get involved with the centre half of St Mirren who had kicked lumps out of him,and even gave him an uppercut from behind (which never warranted a booking to Ferdinand) and it was Daniel Candeis,who might have been the victim in this incident.
Where were you.
It seems like this latest incident has been the result of a cunt whose team took a helluva beating,and after he decided to be sleekit and realised what had happened,he took the decision to take the onus from his teams battering to play the sectarian card,and this on top of the other neddish behaviour,you decided to get your neb in to make it look like you actually had a job.

If you were my shop steward you would be up for a fight and a vote to be re-elected,that is if you were elected in the first place. 
All I would ask,is just do your job and represent all your members,instead of being selective when it suits you.

Wait, you think a player's rep is going to get involved in player cardings? Do you remember player's reps doing that anywhere, ever?

You've got Wishart issues, mate.

On 4 March 2019 at 23:53, Inigo said:

He was pretty rooftop shouty. Condemned the behaviour and threat to players' safety and called for an inquiry which, given only one set of players was attacked by one set of fans, is effectively a call for a probe of the actions of Hibs supporters. 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/shocking-new-hibernian-Rangers-fan-8034397

Boke worthy with your constant condescending righteousness 

You ignored the fact that it was said Halliday could have caused a riot.
You ignored the fact that Candieas was the victim of of an assault.
If that is not a reason for your shop steward to get involved, then i'm not sure what you think he should be involved in.
This was picked up by yourself when I said FW hadn't been seen in 3 years.
I stick by what I said that he only appeared when it suits.
Surely i'm entitled to an opinion on cunts I think serve no purpose.
Get what you said about him being a nice guy,but never a PLAYERS REP.

19 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Where were you.
Where were you.

Shame on you mate with those dasdardly issues with mr wankstain wishart 

I don't think that poster has ever been wrong or has a fault in his ducking life .

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Boke worthy with your constant condescending righteousness 

😂 You trying to get a wee gang on the go on your side, mate.

Nothing condescending about if anyway. You've got a complex, eejay.

24 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

You ignored the fact that it was said Halliday could have caused a riot.
You ignored the fact that Candieas was the victim of of an assault.
If that is not a reason for your shop steward to get involved, then i'm not sure what you think he should be involved in.
This was picked up by yourself when I said FW hadn't been seen in 3 years.
I stick by what I said that he only appeared when it suits.
Surely i'm entitled to an opinion on cunts I think serve no purpose.
Get what you said about him being a nice guy,but never a PLAYERS REP.

Discipline issues and a ref fuck up? Of course it isn't. He appears now and again baking statements about serious shit, not Andy Halliday getting sent off by a stupid ref.

Of course you're entitled to an opinion. But it's a forum. People will debate it with you. 

23 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Shame on you mate with those dasdardly issues with mr wankstain wishart 

I don't think that poster has ever been wrong or has a fault in his ducking life .

Definite complex.

20 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

That's the first time I've bought apples off his cart,but!!!!...guaranteed to avoid in the future.

Don't worry, I'll not debate so much with you next time, seeing as it upsets you.

Weird.

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

serious shit

Takes me back to my original point.
One of his members was assaulted on the park.
what were the safety reassurances put in place to protect ALL of his members.
He is in the position to serve all members,and not be wheeled out to protect one set of players.
He should just do his job,and not be trying to look like he is doing it.

Just now, scottyscott1963 said:

Takes me back to my original point.
One of his members was assaulted on the park.
what were the safety reassurances put in place to protect ALL of his members.
He is in the position to serve all members,and not be wheeled out to protect one set of players.
He should just do his job,and not be trying to look like he is doing it.

And like i said, he did get involved last time. 

Just now, scottyscott1963 said:

Don't worry ,i'm not finished.
But!!!!...if that's the best you can throw then your done.
FW only works every 3 years.

No idea what this means mate. 

Apart from the last line which is obviously rubbish.

Think the club are actually still waiting on an apology from hibs for the disgusting behaviour after the scf.
Then we have clowns like FW allowing himself to be wheeled out after the weekend to condemn stuff like this.
3 years too late.
You're determined he got involved,so can you tell me the outcome of a whole team abused and spat on,a whole team he should actually represent.
Surely his only remit is not,near miss assaults and bad songs being sung at players.

Think the club are actually still waiting on an apology from hibs for the disgusting behaviour after the scf.
Then we have clowns like FW allowing himself to be wheeled out after the weekend to condemn stuff like this.
3 years too late.
You're determined he got involved,so can you tell me the outcome of a whole team abused and spat on,a whole team he should actually represent.
Surely his only remit is not,near miss assaults and bad songs being sung at players.

He gave a statement same as this time. We don't know what else he was doing behind the scenes, this time or that.

So you're basically condemning him for stuff we don't have information about. We don't know if he was heavily involved in speaking with clubs, administrators and police or not. But you're criticising him anyway based on something else serious, but ultimately unrelated, happening years later that he's also spoken about, but otherwise we're similarly ignorant about.

He's properly condemned both. And I think it's unreasonable to suggest that any bad behaviour 3 years later is Fraser Wishart's fault for not dealing with Hibs properly, especially considering that we don't actually know what he did, or discussions he had. And tbh, I can't imagine anything he could have reasonably done re Hibs 3 years ago that would gave meant we wouldn't have had coins and bottles being thrown today.  

Yeah. I'm not convinced there was much for FW to do last time anyway. It was an isolated incident caused by a Police fuck up, which a few Hibs neds took advantage of to assault Rangers players. The only real solution is the police getting their act together, and for the neds to be done. For all that was a far more serious single incident, the pattern of behaviour recently probably needs deeper discussion and more broad efforts to deal with it, because it's a pattern and not an apparently isolated event. A pattern for which there might be more need for a greater input from the player's rep.

18 minutes ago, Inigo said:

which a few Hibs neds took advantage of to assault Rangers players

Why would you want to play down the whole aftermath of what happened.
There were "THOUSANDS" involved in a pitch invasion and a whole team were abused in some way or another.

This should have been raised by FW every single day till there was a published outcome and assurances it would never happen again.
And I will say it,that what was likely said was,not to worry,it was only fuckin Rangers.

This pile of shite is a smoke screen for Strict Liability which is just about to bite us on the arse.
There are bottles and coins being thrown in England ,it is only sectarian in Scotland.
So you can be certain that FW was used in the sectarian SL circus. 

Why would you want to play down the whole aftermath of what happened.
There were "THOUSANDS" involved in a pitch invasion and a whole team were abused in some way or another.

This should have been raised by FW every single day till there was a published outcome and assurances it would never happen again.
And I will say it,that what was likely said was,not to worry,it was only fuckin Rangers.

This pile of shite is a smoke screen for Strict Liability which is just about to bite us on the arse.
There are bottles and coins being thrown in England ,it is only sectarian in Scotland.
So you can be certain that FW was used in the sectarian SL circus. 

I'm not playing down the aftermath of anything. 

There were other outrageous things that went on that shouldn't have, but what FW should be concerned first and last about are the cunts assaulting and abusing players and how those people were allowed to get near the players.

If FW's comments are used towards any underhand purpose it's those that do that that are to be criticised. Or should he not have said anything this time? Given how you think he should have been vocal every day after the Hibs incident til there was a published outcome, surely you wouldn't suggest he shuts up this time in case his condemnation is used in some nefarious way? Not that I can see how what he actually said could be to any greater effect than the events themselves.