Mortal Kombat 11

Gman36

Anyone looking forward to this? Due out 23rd of April, I've got it preordered. Looks really good so far. I absolutely loved mortal kombat X so it had a lot to live up to. 

Fairly mental fatality below, almost makes me a bit queasy... 

3 hours ago, Gman36 said:

Anyone looking forward to this? Due out 23rd of April, I've got it preordered. Looks really good so far. I absolutely loved mortal kombat X so it had a lot to live up to. 

Played the originals to death but since ps2 era haven’t played any MK releases. I just feel games like this are only really good when you’ve got mates round, not really a game I would play against the CPU. 

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Loved these as a pup 

My first memory of gaming is playing Mortal Kombat on the sega, probably one of my earliest memories. Exactly the type of game you love when you're like 5.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/05/2019 at 03:24, CR3 said:

Pulled the trigger on this the night, instead of Rage 2 next week. 

[was gonna be one or the other]

Folk who did buy it here enjoying it?

I've been enjoying it aye. Need to play a bit more to learn the combos. Plus I'm an auld cunt so I'm probably going to be shite either way. You been playing it much? 

5 hours ago, Gman36 said:

I've been enjoying it aye. Need to play a bit more to learn the combos. Plus I'm an auld cunt so I'm probably going to be shite either way. You been playing it much? 

Just after a few beers with a couple mates at the weekend.

Quite hopeless at it button bashing😂was more of a Ryu/ken street fighter player 

• 3 months later...
On 09/03/2019 at 19:25, Gman36 said:

Just bought arnie on this for a fiver for a laugh 

239EF3CC-7120-492C-A226-7E9516F6C0DF.jpeg

5 hours ago, CR3 said:

Just bought arnie on this for a fiver for a laugh 

239EF3CC-7120-492C-A226-7E9516F6C0DF.jpeg

Any good? He was obviously the big one when they announced all the extra characters for the kombat pack. 

I've not played it for a while. Need to get it going again. I quite fancy getting all the extra characters eventually. 

Archived