4th of May 2018

Next year is massive. We have to put a challenge down early doors and not drop soft points continuously. Depends on recruitment and how much the taigs spend. For me we need 3 players that will walk into the team. I'm confident Gerrard has it in him but likely all about good recruitment.  

15 minutes ago, northern bear said:

Next year is massive. We have to put a challenge down early doors and not drop soft points continuously. Depends on recruitment and how much the taigs spend. For me we need 3 players that will walk into the team. I'm confident Gerrard has it in him but likely all about good recruitment.  

Not so much on how much these bastards spend, it's more a case of who's doing the buying, if it's TLB we'll have little to worry about.

After all, who will be the biggest draw, him or our SG?

2 minutes ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

Not so much on how much these bastards spend, it's more a case of who's doing the buying, if it's TLB we'll have little to worry about.

After all, who will be the biggest draw, him or our SG?

He was hit or miss with them last time. He unfortunately signed some decent players but some absolute shite as well. We need quality over quantity.  I dont think we are that far away at the minute. 

2 hours ago, RockwellGers said:

Buzzing watching that again. Mr Gerrard has it all to prove, but I think he has the right mentality and that will come through.

It's my hope that in years to come he achieves great things for us, and cements his place in the club's history.

I think he will mate, I honestly believe he can achieve great things. 

Hed go a long way up in my estimations to if on Monday morning he said to the press there will be no goh for they cunts next Sunday. 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Agreed mate, especially @Prso's headband

Ha ha there are always exceptions 😂😂. I know guys from Belfast who are blue through and through and support they cunts for some reason ha ha. Growing up where I did in south east England I knew plenty scousers and some were pals don’t get me wrong, had many a trip to Liverpool with them but to a man they were dodgy as fuck. Saying that I’ve no tarrier pals 😂😂